Author Topic: Problem with 'origlang' identifier  (Read 2028 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline smw6230

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Problem with 'origlang' identifier
« on: April 26, 2012, 06:44:20 pm »
Long time user with a question.

I've been using PVD for a while now and I love the program. I recently switched over to the beta and I give that even higher marks. But I've encountered an export problem that I don't know how to fix.

Previously I added Language to the export template and that worked and showed the original film language.

To accomplish that I inserted the following bolded line into 'movieiframe.ptm'

  <h1 id="mtitle">{%value=title}</h1>{#ConditionAddFirst <> '' '{#ConditionAdd <> '' '{%value=origtitle}' '</p>'}' '
  <h2>Original Title</h2><p id="otitle">'}
  <h2>Date Added</h2><p>{%value=dateadded}</p>
  <h2>Date Modified</h2><p>{%value=moddate}</p>
  <h2>View Date</h2><p><strong>{%value=viewdate}</strong></p>
  <h2>Year</h2><p>{#StringReplace '{#ConditionAdd = '0' '{%value=year}' ' (unknown)'}' '0 (unknown)' ''}</p>{#ConditionAddFirst <> '' '{#ConditionAdd <> '' '{%value=genre}' '</p>'}' '
  <h2>Genre</h2><p id="genre">'}{#ConditionAddFirst <> '' '{#ConditionAdd <> '' '{%value=category}' '</p>'}' '
  <h2>Category</h2><p id="category">'}
  <h2>Country</h2><p id="country">{%value=country}</p>
  <h2>Director</h2><p id="directors">{%value=directors}</p>
  <h2>Language</h2><p> {%value=origlang}</p>
  <h2>Actors</h2><p id="actors">{%value=actors}</p>
  <h2>Description</h2><p>{%value=description}</p>{%value=episodes params="full" template="HTML Frames\episodes.ptm"}
  <h2>IMDB Rating</h2><p>{%value=imdbrating}</p>
  <h2>IMDB User Review</h2><p>{%value=User Reviews: custom="true"}</p>
  <h2>IMDB URL</h2><p>{%value=url}</p>
  <h2>Comments</h2><p>{%value=comment}</p>
  <h2>Duration</h2><p>{%value=length format="H:MM:SS"}&nbsp;minutes{#StringReplace '{#ConditionAddFirst <> '' '{#ConditionAdd <> '' '{#ConditionAdd = '23,97' '{%value=framerate}' '6'}' ' frames per second)'}' ' (at '}' ',' '.'}</p>
  <h2>Filesize</h2><p>{%value=size}&nbsp;<abbr title="Megabyte">MB</abbr></p>
  <h2>Video</h2><p>{%value=videocodec} -&nbsp;resolution:&nbsp;{%value=resolution}{#ConditionAddFirst <> '' '{%value=rip}' ' -&nbsp;quality:&nbsp;'}</p>
  <h2>Audio</h2>{%value=astreams params="full" template="HTML Frames\astreams.ptm"}{#ConditionAddFirst <> '' '{#ConditionAdd <> '' '{%value=subs}' '</p>'}' '
  <h2>Subtitles</h2><p>'}

as I said that worked fine and the correct original film language showed up. But now for whatever reason that same script no longer exports the original language but instead I get genre output (Comedy, Action, Horror) in the language field. I don't think that I changed anything outside of upgrading to beta.

Could anyone perhaps give me a tip as to what possibly went wrong.

Offline rick.ca

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 3241
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with 'origlang' identifier
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 08:41:43 pm »
The issue seems to be with using the origlang identifier in an export, not this particular template, so I've moved this to Support.

Nostra?

Offline smw6230

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with 'origlang' identifier
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 09:03:24 pm »
The issue seems to be with using the origlang identifier in an export, not this particular template, so I've moved this to Support.

Nostra?

Thanks Nostra, I resolved the problem. I can't believe that I didn't try it but after reading your post I changed the identifier from origlang to 'langs' and it worked.

Offline rick.ca

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 3241
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with 'origlang' identifier
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 11:31:24 pm »
Quote
I changed the identifier from origlang to 'langs' and it worked.

That might work for you, but it's not a solution to the problem. 'langs' is a list of available language audio streams in the media. 'origlang' is the original language of the film.

Offline nostra

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2852
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: Problem with 'origlang' identifier
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 10:37:21 pm »
It's a bug. Will be fixed asap.
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

 

anything