English > Scripts and Templates

AdultDVDEmpire script

<< < (15/15)

NetworkShark:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on October 31, 2023, 03:08:08 pm ---In the AdultEmpire.com[EN][HTTPS]_ b4 script, I added some fixes to the function and add some new function codes to transfer information.

--- End quote ---

Thanks to Ivek23, we have a new version of script: 0.2.8.1

Ivek23:
In the AdultEmpire.com[EN][HTTPS]_ b5 script, I added some fixes to the function and add some new function codes to transfer information. Added some new functions to transfer information, because otherwise it didn't transfer some information before.

Ivek23:
In the AdultEmpire.com[EN][HTTPS]_ b6 script, I added some fixes to the function and add some new function codes to transfer information. Added some new functions to transfer information, because otherwise it didn't transfer some information before.

Fixes  function:

RemoveTagsEx or multiple versions of this function

GetMoviePerformer
ParseMovieDirector
GetMoviePerformers
ParseMovieCastss
GetMoviePerformer_det
ParseMovieCast_det
ParseMovieDirector_det
GetMovieSynopsis
GetMovieSynopsiss
ParseMoviePage

New  function:

ParseMovieProducer_det
GetMovieLengths

Now, Length is also edited to pass the length of the movie into the normal Length field.

Some new pieces of code are added to the ParseMoviePage function to transfer information.

In adultempire.cfg.psf you have a list of custom fields and also User Options for certain settings when searching for results and downloading movie images.

For the .psf extension, I suggest using the Notepad++ program as well as for opening this extension. PVDscript can be nicely edited with it.

The script is now also ready as a final version. There may be some corrections, but then it will be added to the forum as the latest final version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version