Author Topic: Export as a WebSite needed  (Read 4845 times)

Offline thomasmagnum

• View Profile
Export as a WebSite needed
« on: August 31, 2012, 11:04:44 am »
Hello,

after trying the "http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,2495.0.html" without a positive result,  I want to ask the community if anybody here who has a working Template / procedure where I can create a webpage with the possibility to sort and search my movies.
May it is possible to get new or updated instructions for the mentioned Template, or anybody can share a different Template / Procedure. ???

I would very appreciate any answer.

Regards, Thomas

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Export as a WebSite needed
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 11:12:05 am »

Offline thomasmagnum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 11:32:59 am »
Hi rick.ca,

I also use a modified version of this Template, but the sorting function works not very solid and there is no search function available.
I use the modified Template (attachment) as a subsite in my Intranet CMS.
If I use the CMS search, I only find the whole site, but not the section in the document. May there is a way to edit the Template to add such a possibility. I am not a html crack, so I cant modify it by myself.

Maybe someone has a idea.

Regards, Stefan

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline svenne

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 09:21:10 am »
Hi Stefan!
If there is anything going wrong with the sort function, please let me know. I will try to fix it. Perhaps I already did... when did you download the template and modified it? For the CMS search it might be better to use the "HTML Frames" template. Movie details would be on a separate file for every movie.