Author Topic: Windows 8 are out! What are we going to do about it?!?  (Read 5250 times)

Offline pappas81

• View Profile
Windows 8 are out! What are we going to do about it?!?
« on: October 28, 2012, 07:43:55 pm »
Well I just installed Windows 8 and I must say Metro UI is a beauty with many possibilities... And then i found a little free proggie called Local Movie Database.
No big deal , you add manually one by one your movies and it finds info.... But it is GORGEOUS...And then it came to me...What if the best movie database app made its transition to metro UI?

And then I came here to make a suggestion... The result will be amazing and beautiful... I m sure of that...

So someone who can make this come alive? You know it doesn't have to be a full PVD app translated for Metro UI just a .pvd reader that reads-only the database and transforms it to absolute stunningness ! Heh I m so excited about it and I'm really sorry that I can't help due to really diminished time spans...

Anyone who agrees with me or has an opinion , please post to make the subject alive and then maybe the whole project!

Offline Am-rA

• View Profile
Re: Windows 8 are out! What are we going to do about it?!?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 12:55:41 am »
and Android? would be a good idea too, just reading something good in our smartphones   ;D

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: Windows 8 are out! What are we going to do about it?!?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 07:31:23 pm »
What what be the functionality of such a metro app?
I do not even have time for the normal PVD, but who knows what will be next year or so (except for me :)
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!