English > Feature Suggestions

Suggestion for Ivek23

<< < (2/16) > >>

deazo:

Actually, I think there is a maximum of 3 rating fields, right?

If so then I would like to remove al the ratings I had added using the allmovie scripts, is this possible?
 This way the field would be blank and would get filled by the RT rating, right?

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: deazo on November 19, 2012, 01:08:20 am --- OMG YOU DID IT!!!
 Sorry I did not check the forum for a while I was not expecting you to do it.
--- End quote ---

There is no problem.

--- Quote from: deazo on November 19, 2012, 01:08:20 am --- Thank you soooooo much Ivek23 this will help me a lot choose the right movie to watch.
 Thank you thak you thank you again
--- End quote ---

Welcome.

--- Quote from: deazo on November 19, 2012, 01:08:20 am ---
--- Quote ---I wonder which part of the rating you are interested in:
first, second or both of the percentages, or anything else
--- End quote ---
I was interested by the first % which is the tomatometer.
--- End quote ---

This is what I put for rating in the script.

--- Quote from: deazo on November 19, 2012, 01:08:20 am ---I managed to get the "average rating" in a custom field called "RT rating" in my movie page (please see attached image), but what I was after was having it displayed just like the allmovie and imdb ratings are displayed.
 Do you know if this is possible?
--- End quote ---

As far as I understood from the attached image, is used skin pvd_classic_movie. In pvd_classic_movie skin is RT raring custom field visible as is seen in the attached picture.
Of course this can be done, in skin can be added skin is RT raring custom field, but beware, therefore, all other custom fields will disappeared.

How this is done, you can see in my skins in the Scripts and Templates  or  My current skin for Ivek23  you can add more details about the skin in several pictures, as well as a detailed list of custom fields (I think you have 10 custom fields), and I'll do you skin by RT rating, such as you desire, if you can not you know how to edit the skin according to your taste.

--- Quote from: deazo on November 19, 2012, 01:15:22 am ---
 Actually, I think there is a maximum of 3 rating fields, right?

If so then I would like to remove al the ratings I had added using the allmovie scripts, is this possible?
 This way the field would be blank and would get filled by the RT rating, right
--- End quote ---

Yes, true, but I recommend that you do not do this (or do that), because you lose some information, which will not be possible to reimburse, but it is better to rearrange the skin, as has been mentioned before.
Option in the skin, however, is that can be blocked IMDb rating, as shown in the code below:
--- Code: ---          </row>

<!--
  <row>
   <column width="120" halign="right">
    <fieldlabel field="imdbrating" width="118" wordwrap="true" halign="right"/>
   </column>
   <column>
<imdbrating/>
   </column>
  </row>
          -->

<row>
--- End code ---
However IMDb rating will no longer be visible.

deazo:

--- Quote ---This is what I put for rating in the script.
--- End quote ---

Are you sure? The rating I am getting is the "average rating", not the "Tomatometer" (in %).

Thank you for your skin, but I do not want to use it because I want all information to be visible in one page (home theatre), and not in tabs.

--- Quote ---Yes, true, but I recommend that you do not do this (or do that), because you lose some information, which will not be possible to reimburse, but it is better to rearrange the skin, as has been mentioned before.
Option in the skin, however, is that can be blocked IMDb rating, as shown in the code below:
--- End quote ---

I don't care about the allmovie/alrovi rating really. And I do not mind loosing it. Also I do not want to loose my other custom fields and I would like to keep the imdb rating.
 So my question is: How can I remove all Allmovie/alRovi ratings from my database?

Thank you again, I have been wanting this plugin for almost 3 years!

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: deazo on November 20, 2012, 09:14:33 am ---
--- Quote ---This is what I put for rating in the script.
--- End quote ---

Are you sure? The rating I am getting is the "average rating", not the "Tomatometer" (in %).
--- End quote ---

However, it is a small problem, which I will explain later, because I need a little time for a little more detailed insight into the problem.

--- Quote from: deazo on November 20, 2012, 09:14:33 am ---Thank you for your skin, but I do not want to use it because I want all information to be visible in one page (home theatre), and not in tabs.
--- End quote ---

Of course, to edit, to make everything visible on one side only. Put this under your skin (home theatre) attached to your post, I edited it so that everything will be on one side.

--- Quote from: deazo on November 20, 2012, 09:14:33 am ---I don't care about the allmovie/alrovi rating really. And I do not mind loosing it. Also I do not want to loose my other custom fields and I would like to keep the imdb rating.
 So my question is: How can I remove all Allmovie/alRovi ratings from my database?
--- End quote ---

A simple way to solve this:
the RT script settings only confirm box for an additional rating, then the simply overwrite allmovie / alrovi rating (see image to Tools> Preferences> Plugins).

[attachment deleted by admin]

deazo:

--- Quote ---A simple way to solve this:
the RT script settings only confirm box for an additional rating, then the simply overwrite allmovie / alrovi rating (see image to Tools> Preferences> Plugins).
--- End quote ---

Of course! I should have known, thank you.

By the way, you do not need to spend more time on the Tomatometer, I am happy with the RT rating, this is really great thank you!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version