Author Topic: No movies found :(  (Read 39611 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: No movies found :(
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 08:31:11 pm »
The problem now is that the film info is not imported! (see the attached pic).

You are  doing something wrong - in the plugins defaults.

Logically, there is no data transfer, because Imdb plugin is marked as the default plugin for download movie information. I suppose that Imdb.com default page for the movie data information. I have not seen it anywhere in the picture Imdb Movie + imdb batch file . That you add to Plugin folder and mark it as the default instead of Imdb plugin, then it will definitely work for data transfer.
The same situation. I still have the message "No movies found" when adding a new movie with IMDB plugin.

Waiting for solution, probably new version of the plugin.

In Imdb plugin should fix edit search results, so now displays a message: "No movies found" , therefore the new movies first use Imdb Movie script, then just Imdb plugin. To find and download the data in one step is better to use Imdb Movie + imdb batch file.

Applies to the movies that are already in the database.

Imdb Movie + imdb batch file you can find it here.

Several explanations for the Imdb plugin, Imdb Movie script and Imdb Movie + imdb batch file and where you can find here.

I also enclose the Web search files

Here are all OK.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:15:53 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline gear

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 05:48:11 pm »
Hello Ivek23 again.

After some trials, I finally discovered that I had to set as default the new batch file (see first attachement). After selecting it, everything works.

Many thanks for your trouble !!!

Regards,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 07:33:42 pm »
Hello Ivek23 again.

After some trials, I finally discovered that I had to set as default the new batch file (see first attachement). After selecting it, everything works.

Many thanks for your trouble !!!

Regards,

No, it was not so bad, so I am glad that with a little effort successfully solved the problem.
Ivek23

Offline abubin

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 06:30:49 pm »
I am not in a hurry to get this fixed cause I can still manually update using IMDB URL. Is this going to be the official fix or should I wait for the fix through auto update? No problem waiting few days but too long....

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 08:29:26 pm »
I am not in a hurry to get this fixed cause I can still manually update using IMDB URL. Is this going to be the official fix or should I wait for the fix through auto update? No problem waiting few days but too long....

More details on this, this is the Imdb Movie script or something else. More details be here.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:53:50 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 10:05:16 am »
Thanks for the help guys, however I am still having problems

1. I downloaded
Imdb Movie + imdb.batch (Unzipped then placed in plugins folder
Imdb Movie(1) (removed the (1) from file name so now it reads Imdb Movie.psf) (Placed this in scripts folder)

2. After this didn't work I decided to completely remove all files and settings (kept my backups on a separate hdd) still after following the above steps this doesn't work for me. The program begins to download bytes from IMDB but then it stops and hangs until I force close it.

3. I don't know what to do next? Should I try the version 1.0.2.3? If so I have no idea where to find it?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 01:06:59 pm »

1. I downloaded
Imdb Movie(1) (removed the (1) from file name so now it reads Imdb Movie.psf) (Placed this in scripts folder)

2. After this didn't work I decided to completely remove all files and settings (kept my backups on a separate hdd) still after following the above steps this doesn't work for me. The program begins to download bytes from IMDB but then it stops and hangs until I force close it.

3. I don't know what to do next? Should I try the version 1.0.2.3? If so I have no idea where to find it?

Poblem with search results, i'll try to fix.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2012, 01:42:37 pm »

1. I downloaded

Poblem with search results, i'll try to fix.

I fixed search results.

Repaired Imdb Movie Script and Imdb Movie(1) Script is attached here.
Ivek23

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 06:01:35 pm »
Thanks for the help. However this works for me but it only downloads the IMDB rating and URL. It then displays a message saying No Movies Found:( after it has communicated with IMDB, and yes I have made sure to have the correct plugin selected "Imdb Movie script+IMDB" to search for movie information. Even after I try ctrl+alt+I on the listing it still gives me the same results.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:08:02 pm by 80sfanboy »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 07:23:53 pm »
Thanks for the help. However this works for me but it only downloads the IMDB rating and URL. It then displays a message saying No Movies Found:( after it has communicated with IMDB, and yes I have made sure to have the correct plugin selected "Imdb Movie script+IMDB" to search for movie information. Even after I try ctrl+alt+I on the listing it still gives me the same results.

Welcome to the forum, 80sfanboy.

First Imdb Movie script, then Imdb plugin.

Must be all like:
Code: [Select]
NAME=Imdb Movie script+IMDB
DESC=Get movies information from IMDB.com
TYPE=2
EXECUTE=Imdb Movie.psf|imdb.dll

Once again, check all because a mistake somewhere, I'm sure, because for me everything is OK, everything works as it should work.

Ivek23

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 08:49:23 pm »
Where would you like me to enter that code? This is how my setup looks.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj276/uppon2/Untitled-10.png

« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:55:46 pm by 80sfanboy »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 12:14:45 am »
However this works for me but it only downloads the IMDB rating and URL. It then displays a message saying No Movies Found:( after it has communicated with IMDB, and yes I have made sure to have the correct plugin selected "Imdb Movie script+IMDB" to search for movie information.

I suspect that the message "No Movies Found" cause Imdb Movie script that incorrectly recorded Url movie title. Please let me know the exact Url movie title or more exact URL address of movies, which cause problems. So I'll see if it is really problematic download URL addresses and possibly solve the problem, because I do not yet  to use Windows 7, well I can not do tests to be able to find the error.

For example the correct URL address:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214388/

Ivek23

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 05:50:18 am »
It's happening with every movie title I have tried in the last 3 days. It's not just a few titles :( I have tried over 50. If you look at the pic you can see I have added in a lot of movies since I have started using the software. I movie script works for grabbing information at least for the rating and URL values but fails to go any further than that. It's quite bizarre. Is there a beta version 1.0.2.3 or is that something else? Can somebody please link me to a download of it
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:52:25 am by 80sfanboy »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 09:39:10 am »
Is there a beta version 1.0.2.3 or is that something else? Can somebody please link me to a download of it

Link to the beta version 1.0.2.3 :
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,3151.0.html

No, it is not necessary to use it.

Your Imdb Movie script(original - Imdb Movie (1) script) downloads only the following information
Imdb Movie(1) script:

Here operates only what is described:

Currently it works:
  • search results
and data transfer:
  • URL
  • Imdb rating
  • Imdb votes
  • ImdbID
  • Top 250
Imdb Movie(1) script:
Now, Imdb votes again is enabled.
which the above-mentioned.

• Imdb votes
  • ImdbID
  • Top 250
These are custom fields.

However this works for me but it only downloads the IMDB rating and URL. It then displays a message saying No Movies Found:( after it has communicated with IMDB, and yes I have made sure to have the correct plugin selected "Imdb Movie script+IMDB" to search for movie information.

Imdb plugin reports an error because Imdb Movie script does not transfer the correct URL.  Please, to do this, as mentioned below:

I suspect that the message "No Movies Found" cause Imdb Movie script that incorrectly recorded Url movie title. Please let me know the exact Url movie title or more exact URL address of movies, which cause problems. So I'll see if it is really problematic download URL addresses and possibly solve the problem, because I do not yet  to use Windows 7, well I can not do tests to be able to find the error.

For example the correct URL address:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214388/

Please once again, to write at least one URL address for the help, otherwise I can not help to solve the problem.
Ivek23

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 10:16:45 am »
Thanks once again for your time and patience mate :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118972/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913354/

Beta didn't help me plus I prefer the older version, so I have reverted back
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:43:30 am by 80sfanboy »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 01:50:26 pm »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118972/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913354/
These are the correct URL. Pass me the correct URL address.

These are the incorrect URLs in PVD URL field:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118972/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913354/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1
or is incorrect may be only a fraction of  this
?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1
the last part of the above URL address.

Check.  If you have such an incorrect URL in PVD URL field, then you are Imdb plugin certainly will not transmit any data.
Ivek23

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 02:11:13 pm »
This is a 3 step scenario of exactly what happens. I have screenshot it at the right moment in image 1 so you can see the file extension down the bottom. The second image is the message telling me No Movies Found and the third image is how it finishes after I close the message

« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:07:24 pm by 80sfanboy »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 04:19:19 pm »
I have screenshot it at the right moment so you can see the file extension. Plus some extra pics if it helps

Yes, it is very difficult (you can add Drac2.png again, but with a higher resolution, to make sure if it is true), but now I think I know what it is and for what problem this time. It is Amazon.co.uk plugin and download the poster for the new movies.
Here is the link to the potential solutions to the problem:

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,3256.msg16076.html#msg16076

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,3256.msg16077.html#msg16077
Ivek23

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 05:37:21 pm »
Well, yes that seems to be the issue for it saying "No Movie Found" However after I deselect the "Poster" check box it doesn't give me the "No Movie Found" message anymore which is good, but it skips straight to image drac3 (It will only add the URL and IMDB Rating) - Somewhere along the lines I am not getting the rest of the movie/file information still
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:38:52 pm by 80sfanboy »

Offline 80sfanboy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2012, 06:12:29 pm »
Sorry I'm confused as to what you're asking me to do?