Author Topic: Undefined Times Two  (Read 4888 times)

Offline UtNut

• User
    • View Profile
Undefined Times Two
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:52:32 pm »
First and foremost, PVD comes closest to what I've been looking for, collecting films for many years. So many thanks for that.

There's just one very small thing which has been nagging me, and I've looked but not found the answer yet. I'm using 0.9.9.21 with the latest plugins and the Download Manager skin. I'm also using release: in the detail screen of this skin when it concerns a box set or more than one movie on a particular media disk, this works fine for me. But when I go to group by release it shows two undefined groups, I recently found out that if I accidently pasted something into release: it automatically goes to Undefined group 2, so to speak, while the bulk, where the release field is empty like in Undefined group 2, resides in group 1. Whatever I've tried I can't get group 2 back to group 1 where they belong?

Far from a huge problem really, just an issue that's been bugging me for a while.

Example: 12 Angry Men in undefined group 1, pasted in Release: XXX, now grouped as XXX, removed XXX, now grouped as Undefined group 2...

Hoping I'm living up to the general consensus that there are no dumb questions...

Thanks

UtNut
1984 was NOT supposed to be an instruction manual

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: Undefined Times Two
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 08:46:41 pm »
It is a little bug in the program itself. I will make sure to fix it in future releases. The problem is that the database engine differentiates between "undefined" (NULL) and "empty value".
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline UtNut

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Undefined Times Two
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 11:37:42 pm »
It is a little bug in the program itself. I will make sure to fix it in future releases. The problem is that the database engine differentiates between "undefined" (NULL) and "empty value".

......Is the answer I was hoping for...

Appreciated...

UtNut
1984 was NOT supposed to be an instruction manual

anything