Author Topic: Template: Export to TViXie (tvixie and Images Files)  (Read 6131 times)

Offline VVV_Easy_Programing

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
Template: Export to TViXie (tvixie and Images Files)
« on: January 19, 2014, 11:06:49 am »
People using one of the media players TViX, NMT (Popcorn Hour, etc ...), Western Digital WD TV HD Player, Mede8er or Dune need a background image to browse movies on the player.
Even if you want to browse your movies quickly with explorer have an image with the record of the movie is very comfortable
TViXie http://www.tvixie.com/ is a program that is designed for that but has no function database although it has a good GUI editor of templates .
With the PVD export Template attached and renaming the exported images at TViXie equivalents (front_cover.tvixie, fanart.tvixie) with RenameMaster you can transfer information from Personal Video Database to TViXie .

Note: A humble request, if PVD could exploit the format of TViXie Templates for HTML export would not need to do this step and could exploit TViXie GUI editor for PVD. (I tried to do a translator TViXie XLM -> PVD HTML template but i do not have enough knowledge of htlm).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:11:50 pm by VVV_Easy_Programing »

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Template: Export to TViXie (tvixie and Images Files)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 09:11:28 pm »
Fixed bug seconds /minutes
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:52:45 pm by VVV_Easy_Programing »

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Template: Export to TViXie (tvixie and Images Files)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 07:55:03 pm »
New simple versión (I tried and it Works with some roundabouts)

anything