Author Topic: Import episodes from IMDB broken?  (Read 6257 times)

Offline abubin

• User
    • View Profile
Import episodes from IMDB broken?
« on: February 28, 2014, 06:41:51 pm »
Is the importing of episodes from IMDB broken in the latest version? I already enabled importing of episodes in imdb settings.

I tried to update episodes in my existing TV series but it did not get any new episodes eventhough there are new seasons in it which I did no have.

Then I tried to import a whole new TV series with a few seasons. It did not import those episodes.

Something must be wrong. Anyone can confirm?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Import episodes from IMDB broken?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 07:03:58 pm »
Anyone can confirm?

It currently only Nostra regulates and corrects IMDB plugin (maybe in the future if anything otherwise, it'll see ...). It is important to be patient and wait for it to Nostra finds time to correct the plugin.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Draven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 05:28:09 pm »
Experiencing the same prob. Will just wait for Nostra. :)

Offline abubin

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 05:51:11 pm »
i don't know what happened but seems like the episodes are now in. I just went and check on the series again but somehow the episodes that was not there is there now. I am not sure what happened. Cause I did re-open pvd a few times during when there is problem. Seems like working now.

I just tried importing another TV series from imdb and after import, I need to press the save button (green check button) and the episodes will appear.

Offline gear

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 07:52:36 pm »
The plugin works properly. BUT it does not work real-time.

That means that you can update a TV series, you see nothing added. THEN you have to close down PVD and re-open. The New Episodes/season(s) are there....

IMHO.

Gear