Author Topic: Poster choice problem  (Read 9477 times)

Offline jstvj

• View Profile
Poster choice problem
« on: December 25, 2014, 12:42:52 pm »
I cannot read the poster choice lists because the lines are not separated properly, i.e. they are so close together, they mingle into each other. Difficult to describe, but I hope problem is understood, how do I fix it please  ::)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Poster choice problem
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 05:14:53 pm »
I cannot read the poster choice lists because the lines are not separated properly, i.e. they are so close together, they mingle into each other. Difficult to describe, but I hope problem is understood, how do I fix it please  ::)

To help you solve prodlem, we need the following information:
  • which software version you are using
  • which plugin or script you are using
  • the title of the movie, where the problem arises
  • screen - image capture of the problem
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline jstvj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 08:06:05 pm »
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me on Christmas Day. Somehow and I don't really understand why, but the problem seems to have righted itself. It was not the Posters list but the Movie list downloaded from Imdb EN. Anyway, thank you again

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 09:09:51 pm »

To help you solve prodlem, we need the following information:
  • which software version you are using
  • which plugin or script you are using
  • the title of the movie, where the problem arises
  • screen - image capture of the problem
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me on Christmas Day. Somehow and I don't really understand why, but the problem seems to have righted itself. It was not the Posters list but the Movie list downloaded from Imdb EN. Anyway, thank you again

I perhaps be still to help for solve the problem.
Ivek23

Offline jstvj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 09:26:38 pm »
Hello again

I thought the problem had solved itself. but it has reoccurred for no apparent reason. I download using information from Imdb EN and have attached a copy of the problem and the version of PVD being used. With regard to the script, that is beyond my knowledge as I don't how to use Scripts. Sorry for my ignorance ??? 

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 09:54:57 am »
If the problem is in the search results list by IMDB plugin (see pictures - sshot-26), then I suggest that you first use to search results my IMDB Movie script where a better overview of the search results list (see pictures - sshot-27), and is located in Imdb Movie Script for rating ...
topic, then also IMDB plugin.

To facilitate transmission, however, suggest Imdb Movie + imdb Batch file,  which combines IMDB Movie script and IMDB plugin that there is no need for each momentum transfer IMDB information.

IMDB Movie + imdb Batch file unzip and copy the PVD Plugins folder, IMDB Movie script to copy the PVD Scrips folder

Perhaps this is now the successful solution to the problem.
Ivek23

Offline jstvj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 02:50:02 pm »
Thank you very much for your advice, which is all a bit complicated for me. However, I think I followed your instructions correctly but unfortunately it did not correct the problem.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 03:16:58 pm »
Thank you very much for your advice, which is all a bit complicated for me. However, I think I followed your instructions correctly but unfortunately it did not correct the problem.

OK, then ask for a picture of exactly this problem, let's see if you can solve the problem.
Ivek23

Offline jstvj

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 01:10:28 pm »
Sorry, I thought I left a picture of the problem earlier on ???

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 05:10:15 pm »
As I noticed you have marked autoselect, do as the picture sshot-28    and in my plugin works normally  -  sshot-29 .

The next option is to remove all Amazon plugin and re-download all Amazon plugin.

The next option is to find a config.ini or pvdconf.ini file in C: \ Documents and Settings \ ... \ AppData \ Roaming \ Personal Video Database . In these files to find [Plugins] section and all Amazon plugin and remove them and re
start PVD program.
You may remove the  config.ini or pvdconf.ini files in the manner as described already in this topic:

Re: Database won't open
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2014, 19:10:45 »

Tell if there was anything to help or not yet.
Ivek23

Offline jstvj

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 06:05:34 pm »
Hello Ivek23, I thank you again for all your time and help. This is all new territory for me and although quite confusing, I think the problem may have been solved. That of course, is unless it starts playing up again lol. I have found many work arounds for other things that I did not know about  and am still learning all the time. Thank you again. John

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 06:47:01 pm »
Hello Ivek23, I thank you again for all your time and help. This is all new territory for me and although quite confusing, I think the problem may have been solved. That of course, is unless it starts playing up again lol. I have found many work arounds for other things that I did not know about  and am still learning all the time. Thank you again. John

Yeah, I know, because it itself is still well what I learn.
Ivek23