English > Talk

Donations to Ivek

<< < (3/6) > >>

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: deazo on January 23, 2017, 03:48:35 pm ---
 A little late on this but I would also like to drop a few words for you Ivek.
 You kept that forum alive and managed to create scripts that I use regularly and totally saved my collection!
 You have been very generous and I would also have liked to repay you. Since you refuse any form of payment (and with good reasons) I would like to wish you all the best in health, as it seems you have been in trouble recently.
 Thank you very very much.
D.
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on September 09, 2017, 06:09:50 am ---
--- Quote from: Ivek23 on September 08, 2017, 07:33:56 am ---The reason is that in the middle of November the cataract operation is on the left eye. Learn about it in the coming weeks in Donations to Ivek topic.
--- End quote ---

For now, I can not write anything else because I do not know all the details yet. When I know about the details, I will write it in more detail at that time.
--- End quote ---

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on September 09, 2017, 06:09:50 am ---
--- Quote from: Ivek23 on September 08, 2017, 07:33:56 am ---The reason is that in the middle of November the cataract operation is on the left eye. Learn about it in the coming weeks in Donations to Ivek topic.
--- End quote ---

For now, I can not write anything else because I do not know all the details yet. When I know about the details, I will write it in more detail at that time.
--- End quote ---

My cataract operation on my left eye had to be postponed to January 10 next year because of my father

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on October 12, 2017, 01:28:37 pm ---I have many family responsibilities (my father is seriously ill).
--- End quote ---
because my father has an exact date on the same day as I was himself ordered to do it on the leg (bypass on the right leg). His operation is currently more important than mine, because this will eliminate severe pain in his right leg and prevent the loss of the right leg. What will be the success of the operation, we'll see it.

gear:
Dear Ivek,

Just a couple of words to wish you all the best for your father's operation. I hope he will soon be all right and healthy again.

Our thoughts are with you.

Gear

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: gear on November 05, 2017, 11:36:58 pm ---Dear Ivek,

Just a couple of words to wish you all the best for your father's operation. I hope he will soon be all right and healthy again.

Our thoughts are with you.

Gear
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version