English > Talk

Donations to Ivek

<< < (5/6) > >>

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on November 04, 2017, 02:01:21 pm ---My cataract operation on my left eye had to be postponed to January 10 next year because of my father

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on October 12, 2017, 01:28:37 pm ---I have many family responsibilities (my father is seriously ill).
--- End quote ---
because my father has an exact date on the same day as I was himself ordered to do it on the leg (bypass on the right leg). His operation is currently more important than mine, because this will eliminate severe pain in his right leg and prevent the loss of the right leg. What will be the success of the operation, we'll see it.
--- End quote ---

Now I have decided that for cataract operation on the left eye, which is scheduled for January 10, 2018 I accept it and I will not postpone it, unless then, if something unusual happens again.

gear:
Dear Ivek,

Our thoughts are with you and your Family for the loss of your Father. I wish you all the best for your eyes' view operation and take the opportunity to wish you Happy Holidays and a very good New Year 2018.

Will be awaiting your news, whenever possible. Patient my friend...

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: gear on December 21, 2017, 02:10:36 pm ---Dear Ivek,

Our thoughts are with you and your Family for the loss of your Father. I wish you all the best for your eyes' view operation and take the opportunity to wish you Happy Holidays and a very good New Year 2018.

Will be awaiting your news, whenever possible. Patient my friend...
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much.

--- Quote from: gear on December 21, 2017, 02:10:36 pm ---Happy Holidays and a very good New Year 2018.
--- End quote ---

The same thing to you

afrocuban:
Dear Ivek,

I haen't been around for a while, and I just read about sad news. Please accept my condolences regarding your father. I would also like to hear about how's your cataracta operation went? Hopefully, everything went right.

Kind regards.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on February 10, 2018, 01:16:06 am ---Dear Ivek,

I haen't been around for a while, and I just read about sad news. Please accept my condolences regarding your father. I would also like to hear about how's your cataracta operation went? Hopefully, everything went right.

Kind regards.
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version