English > Talk

Donations to Ivek

<< < (6/6)

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on December 20, 2017, 09:19:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ivek23 on November 04, 2017, 02:01:21 pm ---My cataract operation on my left eye had to be postponed to January 10 next year because of my father

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on October 12, 2017, 01:28:37 pm ---I have many family responsibilities (my father is seriously ill).
--- End quote ---
because my father has an exact date on the same day as I was himself ordered to do it on the leg (bypass on the right leg). His operation is currently more important than mine, because this will eliminate severe pain in his right leg and prevent the loss of the right leg. What will be the success of the operation, we'll see it.
--- End quote ---

Now I have decided that for cataract operation on the left eye, which is scheduled for January 10, 2018 I accept it and I will not postpone it, unless then, if something unusual happens again.
--- End quote ---

It was successful, since it is now about 60-70% of vision. I will help you to solve problems, but much depends on how much I have free time (as you know, about three months ago my father died), how quickly and to what extent this can be done.

afrocuban:
Great news about your eyes, Ivek!

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on May 08, 2018, 11:34:38 pm ---Great news about your eyes, Ivek!
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on December 15, 2022, 09:12:19 am ---Apparently, December 9 left consequences on the forum. Users can no longer see the Reply button on the toolbar, and it is therefore not possible to post new comments. This may maybe only happen to certain users. Therefore, if there are any problems, you can send me in this email address.

ivan.rupnik@amis.net
--- End quote ---

Given that for some time no PVD user registered on this forum has posted anything and I have not received any feedback regarding problems with Imdb scripts.

Since the validity of the videodb.info website expires on May 6, I have decided not to post anything on this forum. It's also true that I have certain health problems (I'm already 60 years old), but at the same time I have almost no free time now because of my mother's increasing health problems.

I may still be present on the forum from time to time, but for the time being there will be no other things (script updates).

GOOD GREETINGS TO EVERYONE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version