English > Talk

Donations to Ivek

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ivek23:
For a little longer my absence has meant a problem with the new imposition of the Windows 7 operating system on my computer as well as the smallest and lightest health problems (including vision in his left eye, which I gradually deteriorating due to the growth of cataracts).

I will help you still will, but as far as my health will allow for this. I ask for your patience if it will help or answer lasted a little longer time. I need also more time for testing.

VVV_Easy_Programing:
Welcome again, Ivek.
It true that the forum is a little bit empty without you but don't worry ...  we know how to wait.

:) I wish you the best for your health eyes and if you need rest your eyes don't hesitate and do it. It's the first priority  :)

Peter:
Hello Ivek23,

just know I saw this thread (due to the new postings). So I would like to tell you here (in this thread) too that your phantastic support is highly appreciated and that I am very thankful for it.  :)

But most of all I wish you all the best concerning your health condition!

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: VVV_Easy_Programing on January 20, 2017, 10:03:37 pm ---Welcome again, Ivek.
It true that the forum is a little bit empty without you but don't worry ...  we know how to wait.

:) I wish you the best for your health eyes and if you need rest your eyes don't hesitate and do it. It's the first priority  :)
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Peter on January 21, 2017, 04:20:25 am ---Hello Ivek23,

just know I saw this thread (due to the new postings). So I would like to tell you here (in this thread) too that your phantastic support is highly appreciated and that I am very thankful for it.  :)

But most of all I wish you all the best concerning your health condition!
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your welcome on my return to the forum. An even bigger thank you goes to the good wishes after my health, for which I am very grateful.

deazo:

A little late on this but I would also like to drop a few words for you Ivek.
 You kept that forum alive and managed to create scripts that I use regularly and totally saved my collection!
 You have been very generous and I would also have liked to repay you. Since you refuse any form of payment (and with good reasons) I would like to wish you all the best in health, as it seems you have been in trouble recently.
 Thank you very very much.
D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version