Author Topic: Donations to Ivek  (Read 23823 times)

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
Donations to Ivek
« on: October 17, 2015, 09:13:42 am »
Hello everybody,

I haven't been around for two years, but have been active recent couple of days, and carefully read what was happening meanwhile.

In absence of nostra, it became pretty obvious to me that PVD would be dead without Ivek.

So, regarding his tremendous contribution to keeping us alive, especially considering his health condition, the least I could do is to appeal to as many of you to redirect donations to Ivek.

Ivek, please let me know how can I send you my humble donation.

Wish you all the best, mate.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Donations to Ivek
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 10:33:49 am »
Thank you for the offer and idea, but ...

I will explain below:

I'm a big fan of films and PVD is like my program is very like it, but at an early age (the age - 4 years) I have problems with eyesight and wear glasses (see my profile, which recorded real age) whose status to me in the last year from month to month is deteriorating and we occasionally cause the big problems (appears blurred visibility - no longer good visibility letters or words).

This is what I have to do now (write and edit scripts), he was all purely on a voluntary basis, and we are still well in the future, as far as I'll still be doing it, will continue to be. It may be in the near future happens to be my vision so deteriorated that it can not be free anymore, would they then himself very unwell at the fact that you once donated funds for my voluntary work in this forum, then to all users of this forum and PVD program let words like this - at down.

Because it is you do not want your users of this forum, which would have the purpose of what you donate, do so in a humanitarian purpose, where such donations have a positive impact (I would do the same), as well as himself to whether I therefore feel better when that you are thereby helping someone in trouble.

You can in this topic mention that you grant allocated to humanitarian or charitable purposes or organizations, which for this purpose to help people in need, and on behalf of these thank you for such a grant.

Thank you, all users of this forum.

Thank you all for your trust and patience, it makes me very happy.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline UtNut

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 08:07:47 pm »
Splendid iniative by afrocuban but an even better reply from Ivek.

If you love films, like we all do else we wouldn't be here, your vision is the most precious of all senses. It's therefore that I would like to express my gratitude to Ivek and enormously hope that you will keep the detoriation of your eyesight at bay. Science doesn't stop, I've heard from people I know who had operations on their eyes which helped them considerably. Of course I don't know about your exact situation but I do know this, any hope has a right to exist.

p.s. World Eye Sight was on the 8th of October, I'm sure they will still accept all our contributions.
1984 was NOT supposed to be an instruction manual

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 07:50:09 am »
Splendid iniative by afrocuban but an even better reply from Ivek.

If you love films, like we all do else we wouldn't be here, your vision is the most precious of all senses. It's therefore that I would like to express my gratitude to Ivek and enormously hope that you will keep the detoriation of your eyesight at bay. Science doesn't stop, I've heard from people I know who had operations on their eyes which helped them considerably. Of course I don't know about your exact situation but I do know this, any hope has a right to exist.

p.s. World Eye Sight was on the 8th of October, I'm sure they will still accept all our contributions.

Thank you for all written, UtNut.

History in brief:

Right eye:

February 1999
retinal detachment and operation
April 1999
re-operation and the insertion of the ophthalmic lens (not the depth of vision) and inserted into the intraocular lens due to silicone, that this lens is in the correct position
September 1999
due to problems with eye silicone made smaller operation that removed the eye silicon

Now we started again having problems with residues silicone in the eye, because then it was not possible 100% to remove the eye silicone.

Left eye:

Between 2000 and 2002, multiple start derogations retina, which were resolved with laser treatment and laser seams. The consequences of these problems are now emerging with occasional disruptive blurred vision and in the future the possibility of the occurrence of cataracts.

In the future, the possibility of the occurrence of cataracts even the right eye, where there are few opportunities that is also successfully removed.

This note I wrote to the others know why I'm on this for quite some mention in this already here - link is below:
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4015.msg19325.html#msg19325

Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 04:34:24 pm »
For any information of PVD skins or scripts, please contact me at the bottom e-mail address:

ivan.rupnik@amis.net
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 07:46:57 pm »
For a little longer my absence has meant a problem with the new imposition of the Windows 7 operating system on my computer as well as the smallest and lightest health problems (including vision in his left eye, which I gradually deteriorating due to the growth of cataracts).

I will help you still will, but as far as my health will allow for this. I ask for your patience if it will help or answer lasted a little longer time. I need also more time for testing.
Ivek23

Offline VVV_Easy_Programing

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 10:03:37 pm »
Welcome again, Ivek.
It true that the forum is a little bit empty without you but don't worry ...  we know how to wait.

:) I wish you the best for your health eyes and if you need rest your eyes don't hesitate and do it. It's the first priority  :)

Offline Peter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 04:20:25 am »
Hello Ivek23,

just know I saw this thread (due to the new postings). So I would like to tell you here (in this thread) too that your phantastic support is highly appreciated and that I am very thankful for it.  :)

But most of all I wish you all the best concerning your health condition!
Windows 7 Home 32bit, PVD version 1.0.2.7

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 07:26:13 am »
Welcome again, Ivek.
It true that the forum is a little bit empty without you but don't worry ...  we know how to wait.

:) I wish you the best for your health eyes and if you need rest your eyes don't hesitate and do it. It's the first priority  :)

Hello Ivek23,

just know I saw this thread (due to the new postings). So I would like to tell you here (in this thread) too that your phantastic support is highly appreciated and that I am very thankful for it.  :)

But most of all I wish you all the best concerning your health condition!

Thank you for your welcome on my return to the forum. An even bigger thank you goes to the good wishes after my health, for which I am very grateful.
Ivek23

Offline deazo

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 03:48:35 pm »

A little late on this but I would also like to drop a few words for you Ivek.
 You kept that forum alive and managed to create scripts that I use regularly and totally saved my collection!
 You have been very generous and I would also have liked to repay you. Since you refuse any form of payment (and with good reasons) I would like to wish you all the best in health, as it seems you have been in trouble recently.
 Thank you very very much.
D.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 04:26:32 pm »

A little late on this but I would also like to drop a few words for you Ivek.
 You kept that forum alive and managed to create scripts that I use regularly and totally saved my collection!
 You have been very generous and I would also have liked to repay you. Since you refuse any form of payment (and with good reasons) I would like to wish you all the best in health, as it seems you have been in trouble recently.
 Thank you very very much.
D.

Thanks.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 06:14:35 am »
The reason is that in the middle of November the cataract operation is on the left eye. Learn about it in the coming weeks in Donations to Ivek topic.

For now, I can not write anything else because I do not know all the details yet. When I know about the details, I will write it in more detail at that time.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 02:01:21 pm »
The reason is that in the middle of November the cataract operation is on the left eye. Learn about it in the coming weeks in Donations to Ivek topic.

For now, I can not write anything else because I do not know all the details yet. When I know about the details, I will write it in more detail at that time.

My cataract operation on my left eye had to be postponed to January 10 next year because of my father
I have many family responsibilities (my father is seriously ill).
because my father has an exact date on the same day as I was himself ordered to do it on the leg (bypass on the right leg). His operation is currently more important than mine, because this will eliminate severe pain in his right leg and prevent the loss of the right leg. What will be the success of the operation, we'll see it.
Ivek23

Offline gear

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 11:36:58 pm »
Dear Ivek,

Just a couple of words to wish you all the best for your father's operation. I hope he will soon be all right and healthy again.

Our thoughts are with you.

Gear

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 09:43:23 am »
Dear Ivek,

Just a couple of words to wish you all the best for your father's operation. I hope he will soon be all right and healthy again.

Our thoughts are with you.

Gear

Thank you very much.
Ivek23

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 07:26:29 pm »
¡Best wishes for your father and you!
I hope that the operations will be solved in the best way.
Sincerely all my encouragement with you

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 08:09:20 pm »
¡Best wishes for your father and you!
I hope that the operations will be solved in the best way.
Sincerely all my encouragement with you

Thanks.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 07:40:16 am »
Because of my father's death, I may not be on the forum for some time. if I'm gonna look at the most urgent things. Be patient if I can not help you with your problems around the PVD program at the moment.

Thank you for your understanding.

Already in advance, thank you very much for the expressed sympathy.
Ivek23

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 07:40:14 pm »
Very sad of hearing this bad news, my thoughts are with you.
Please accept my condolences.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 07:55:59 pm »
Very sad of hearing this bad news, my thoughts are with you.
Please accept my condolences.

Thank you.
Ivek23

anything