English > Feature Suggestions

Boxofficemojo.com Plugin

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ivek23:
Here is BoxOfficeMojo.com script that downloads all the data which you want to have:

--- Quote from: jippo on November 08, 2015, 05:17:34 pm ---Url, Production Budget, and Worldwide.
--- End quote ---

The script finds the titles of movies, which are in their database, but beware the titles of movies may not be following signs:
! ? ' and ,  sign

If the script still can not find the desired film, however, in Tools > Settings > Web search please enter the following text,

Box Office Mojo      http://www.boxofficemojo.com/search/?page=releases&p=.htm&q=%s%u

if this text, there may still not have written. Through this you will also find the movie you are looking for.

The script is attached.

jippo:
I have a problem.

The plugin works if i dont use first any plugin.

If not, i have this error:

"HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"

PD: The plugin is "Filmaffinity".

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: jippo on November 16, 2015, 07:51:28 pm ---I have a problem.

The plugin works if i dont use first any plugin.

If not, i have this error:

"HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"

PD: The plugin is "Filmaffinity".
--- End quote ---

When I added FilmAffinity_[ES]_2014 script, I got the same error as you have described. Why this error occurs, I do not know, but when I am adding New_Releases_FilmAffinity script, the error was gone.  I suggest that New_Releases_FilmAffinity script add to a folder where you already have FilmAffinity_[ES]_2014 script.

I hope that this will solve the problem.

Ivek23:
There is also BoxOfficepro.com script that downloads all the data which you want to have:

--- Quote from: jippo on November 08, 2015, 05:17:34 pm ---Url, Production Budget, and Worldwide.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on November 08, 2015, 05:51:26 pm ---http://pro.boxoffice.com/

At the above address as well as data, which you mentioned, and how I managed to quickly check may be even more real than at Boxofficemojo.com.
--- End quote ---

The script is attached.

Ivek23:
BoxOfficeMojo.com script

BoxOfficeMojo data:                                           custom field:
--------------------------                                  -------------------

Production Budget                                           Production Budget:   
Worldwide                                                       Worldwide:

BoxOfficepro.com script

BoxOfficepro data:                                           custom field:
-------------------------                                  -------------------

Total Budget                                                    Total Budget   
Worldwide Gross                                            Worldwide Gross:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version