Author Topic: Problems with All Tags and Title  (Read 9148 times)

Offline Miguelh1020

• User
    • View Profile
Problems with All Tags and Title
« on: April 23, 2016, 01:07:50 am »
Hi! I've got a couple problems. First one is I can't get all the Tags when Importing data. I use IMDB [EN] 0.9.8.26 script as default, and I know there is a check box for "Download all tags" in configuration, but that doesn't change a thing. I always get 4-5 tags only.
I had a similar problem with actors, but I solve that running Imdb Movie Script(cast)2

The other problem is the Title. When I use the IMDB [EN] script the Title and Original Title look like this
Var Ue_t0=window.ue_t0||+new Date();

Is there anything we can do?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with All Tags and Title
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 07:11:02 am »
Hi! I've got a couple problems. First one is I can't get all the Tags when Importing data. I use IMDB [EN] 0.9.8.26 script as default, and I know there is a check box for "Download all tags" in configuration, but that doesn't change a thing. I always get 4-5 tags only.

The simple solution - IMDB Movie (taglines) script, which is attached.

I had a similar problem with actors, but I solve that running Imdb Movie Script(cast)2

The great simple solution.

The other problem is the Title. When I use the IMDB [EN] script the Title and Original Title look like this
Var Ue_t0=window.ue_t0||+new Date();

Solutions and details on how to do this, or to solve this problem, the link below to IMDB Title Problems topic, where you can find scripts and batch files that are attached there.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4046.msg19527.html#msg19527
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Miguelh1020

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:49:06 am »
I'm trying the IMDB Movie (taglines) script, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I put Overwrite all fields in Preferences/Plugins, and I tried blanking the Tags list before running the script, but it doesn't import any tag

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 06:45:46 am »
I'm trying the IMDB Movie (taglines) script, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I put Overwrite all fields in Preferences/Plugins, and I tried blanking the Tags list before running the script, but it doesn't import any tag

I have a lot IMDb scripts and it was error occurred, I was added the wrong script and I apologize for the error.

Below is an added link to IMDB Error topic, where you can find a IMDB Movie(plot keywords) script.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4033.msg19592.html#msg19592
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:44:44 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Miguelh1020

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 04:49:00 am »
ok no problem! I tried the (plot keywords) script and it works every time  :D

I've noticed one more thing though. I can't import series with the IMDB[EN] plugin. It imports some info, but not seasons/episodes

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 06:14:34 am »
ok no problem! I tried the (plot keywords) script and it works every time  :D

Nice to hear that it works.

I've noticed one more thing though. I can't import series with the IMDB[EN] plugin. It imports some info, but not seasons/episodes

See in Episodes TV Series Problem topic.
Ivek23

Offline Miguelh1020

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 02:59:26 am »
Thanks Ivek! I've been trying the scripts, as explained in the main post. It downloads the  seasons and episodes and all the main data, but it doesn't download the full cast list. I tried with older cast scripts, but with no luck, and when using imdb Movie Script(cast)2 the program crashes

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 05:31:13 am »
Thanks Ivek! I've been trying the scripts, as explained in the main post. It downloads the  seasons and episodes and all the main data, but it doesn't download the full cast list. I tried with older cast scripts, but with no luck, and when using imdb Movie Script(cast)2 the program crashes

Try this scripts.

IMDB Movie (cast-series)2 and IMDB Movie (cast-episode)2 script can be found here:
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4025.msg19404.html#msg19404
Ivek23

Offline Miguelh1020

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 02:18:05 am »
Hi. sorry for the delay. I was offline for a while. I'm back now, and I tried the IMDB Movie (cast-series)2 and IMDB Movie (cast-episode)2 scripts. It seems to me that it loads the correct information for the episodes individually, but it doesn't seem to write anything in the main series section. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I tried selecting overwrite all in the plug ins options, but I can't import the actors info

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 07:15:58 am »
Hi. sorry for the delay. I was offline for a while. I'm back now, and I tried the IMDB Movie (cast-series)2 and IMDB Movie (cast-episode)2 scripts. It seems to me that it loads the correct information for the episodes individually, but it doesn't seem to write anything in the main series section. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I tried selecting overwrite all in the plug ins options, but I can't import the actors info

Somewhere you do a mistake, because IMDB Movie (cast-series)2 script is operating normally and correctly transposed all the information for a particular series (director, producer, writer, composer and actors).

Write a title and a URL link to the series or episode, which is causing you problems, to see what is happening and causing problems.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:24:06 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23