Author Topic: Poster Import errors  (Read 12235 times)

Offline damon1281

• View Profile
Poster Import errors
« on: June 09, 2016, 06:15:35 pm »
 Just recently all the poster imports from Amazon and the others return an "IOhandler" error.  Anyone else seeing this?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Poster Import errors
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 07:09:23 pm »
Just recently all the poster imports from Amazon and the others return an "IOhandler" error.  Anyone else seeing this?

Amazon pages have begun to use https connection, which could PVD program can not recognize and the Amazon sites and download the posters in the future good-bye.

Maybe Nostra this problem in the future only be solved, we will see ...

For more information on this issue can be found at the link below:

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,3942.0.html
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline damon1281

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 11:32:46 pm »
Interesting but, I also recently stopped using IMDB because of another error and switched to moviedb for my info. It returns the information and poster correctly but it also has an https prefix. I haven't seen how to turn off the automatic poster import so I can hopefully let moviedb do it all. But unless I misread, your saying there should be a problem with moviedb?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:08:47 am »
Interesting but, I also recently stopped using IMDB because of another error and switched to moviedb for my info.

Yes, it is interesting, but there is also an API variant, which is used to themoviedb.org web pages.

It returns the information and poster correctly but it also has an https prefix. I haven't seen how to turn off the automatic poster import so I can hopefully let moviedb do it all.

For to API variant also exists an API key.

Themoviedb plugin is made by using the API key in which it still uses http connection and Themoviedb plugin as well as TheMovieDB [ES] (Easy Script) also operate.

IMDb does not use API variant, the Amazon also did not find any information or anything that would indicate that using the API variant.

But unless I misread, your saying there should be a problem with moviedb?

So far, not yet.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 12:38:41 pm »
Does kinopoisk.ru poster import works? I receive regular updates of the script but never succedded to import any poster. PVD crashes when running the script?

Thank you in advance

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 09:15:40 am »
Does kinopoisk.ru poster import works? I receive regular updates of the script but never succedded to import any poster. PVD crashes when running the script?

Thank you in advance

Yesterday, kinopoisk script it was corrected.

Also, kinopoisk_poster script it was repaired, may be used.

They are accompanied kinopoisk and kinopoisk_poster configuration file for assistance.

I personally kinopoisk_poster script is not transferred posters, but only kinopoisk script with the following settings as shown and labeled box to download posters in PVD settings.

You may kinopoisk script change these settings and to download posters.

Code: [Select]
pgSeasons              := Enabled;  // Загрузка страницы Сезоны
optEpisode            := Enabled;  // Эпизоды
optTimeSerial         := Enabled;  // Полное время сериала

pgPosters              := Enabled; // Загрузка страницы Постеры
optPosters            := Enabled;  // Постеры

pgTake                 := Disabled; // Кассовые сборы
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 06:15:35 pm »
Thanks Ivek,

Since I never used any poster importing, this is all new to me, so I don't understand where to insert your piece of code, and what for to use .cfg files you uploaded, and in which folder I should put them. May I kindly ask for additional help, please?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 06:15:32 am »
Since I never used any poster importing, this is all new to me, so I don't understand where to insert your piece of code, and what for to use .cfg files you uploaded, and in which folder I should put them. May I kindly ask for additional help, please?

All .cfg files copy in PVD Scripts folder.

If you copy kinopoisk.cfg file in the Scripts folder, then it is not necessary to use this piece of code,

Code: [Select]
pgSeasons              := Enabled;  // Загрузка страницы Сезоны
optEpisode            := Enabled;  // Эпизоды
optTimeSerial         := Enabled;  // Полное время сериала

pgPosters              := Enabled; // Загрузка страницы Постеры
optPosters            := Enabled;  // Постеры

pgTake                 := Disabled; // Кассовые сборы

because this is already done in kinopoisk.cfg file.

And this notice:
Kinopoisk script does not work on the old PVD 0.9.9.21 version.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 04:51:10 pm »
Thank you Ivek for your further help. I assumed that I had to put .cfg files to Script folder. Now, PVD doesn't crash, but nothing is imported. I just see status "downloading from http://www.kinopoisk.ru/..." and nothing happens after status disappears.

Also, I didn't found any line of the code you posted in kinopoisk_poster.cfg file. No "pgPosters :=Enabled", no "optPosters :=Enabled". None of these lines are present in file?

Any tip? Thank you in advance

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 10:55:42 am »
Sorry I forgot to mention earlier certain details.

I assumed that I had to put .cfg files to Script folder. Now, PVD doesn't crash, but nothing is imported. I just see status "downloading from http://www.kinopoisk.ru/..." and nothing happens after status disappears.

kinopoisk_poster script as has already been mentioned, to act, however, nothing is transferred to and is therefore unusable. I do not know why this is happening, ats advise you to remove it, but because correctly does not work.

Also, I didn't found any line of the code you posted in kinopoisk_poster.cfg file. No "pgPosters :=Enabled", no "optPosters :=Enabled". None of these lines are present in file?

The correct conclusion. These settings are not in kinopoisk_poster.cfg file. I suggest that the kinopoisk_poster.cfg file to do the same as with kinopoisk_poster script file.

These settings are available and are present in kinopoisk.cfg file as well as kinopoisk script file.

Proposal:

Use kinopoisk script to download posters and edit the settings necessary for the transmission of posters and other information in PVD settings for kinopoisk script. You may find posters little small, but at least it works at latest PVD  1.0.2.7 version
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:09:52 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 08:44:36 pm »
Use kinopoisk script to download posters

I'm not sure on which file you meant here? What's the name of the file?

Do I have to put kinopoisk_poster.cfg and kinopoisk.cfg file in Scripts folder, and to delete kinopoisk_poster.psf files? I did this and nothing happens (except status "Downloading from http://www.kinopoisk.ru/...")

Thanks!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 01:40:35 pm »
I'm not sure on which file you meant here? What's the name of the file?

Do I have to put kinopoisk_poster.cfg and kinopoisk.cfg file in Scripts folder, and to delete kinopoisk_poster.psf files?

In the Scripts folder should only be kinopoisk.psf and kinopoisk.cfg files. If there kinopoisk_poster.cfg file, delete it.

I did this and nothing happens (except status "Downloading from http://www.kinopoisk.ru/...")

Now, this should is no happend longer.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 06:54:05 am »
Thank you so much Ivek!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2016, 02:20:20 pm »
Thank you so much Ivek!

Welcome and I am glad that I could help solve the problem.
Ivek23

anything