Author Topic: Imdb Movie(awards) Scripts  (Read 12301 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Imdb Movie(awards) Scripts
« on: June 27, 2017, 07:01:26 am »
Imdb Movie(awards) Script

A while ago, some users already asked me if it was possible to write a script for Imdb awards. At the time, I also mentioned that I already have it, but tests are still required. Now there is Imdb Movie (awards) Script, which has several unresolved errors, and these errors of certain Imdb awards do not transfer the information properly. Imdb Movie (awards) Script transmits (for Academy Awards, USA) only one winning or nomination without the names of people (or other names). This is the only solution that delivers correct information. Other solutions with people's names (or other names) do not convey the correct information. Imdb Movie (awards) Script also transfers the url address if it is not already. In the IUpdated custom field, the date and the name and version of the script. Award url and award information including source code in IMDb Movie Awards to IMDb Movie Awards5 custom fields. Then decide for yourself which IMDb Movie Awards custom information box you will keep.

Example:
IMDb Movie Awards Custom Box is the url title to the Awards page, if there is no information about the awards.

The IMDb Movie Awards1 (2,3) custom box is information about the number of rewards.

The IMDb Movie Awards4 Custom Box is a complete copy of the award information as it is on the website.

The IMDb Movie Awards5 custom box is the source code for awards for potential users, which could help edit the script to properly transfer all of the information.

Imdb Movie(awards) script is attached.
Imdb Movie(awards) script v0.2.0.0 is attached.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:43:35 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Imdb Movie(awards) Script
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 03:41:14 pm »
Imdb Movie (awards) a script transferred to the IMDb Movie Awards4 Custom Box is a complete copy of the award information as it is on the website, and in addition to that in Movie Awards6 to the Movie Award18 Custom Box download certain information such as for all Awards and nominations for
   • Academy Awards, USA
   • Golden Globes, USA
   • European Film Awards
   • Grammy Awards
   • Laurel Awards
   • Western Heritage Awards
   • Venice Film Festival
   • David Di Donatello Awards

Imdb Movie (awards) a script is attached.

Warning:

The errors and problems are described above by Imdb Movie (awards) script topic.

Imdb Movie(awards) test 7z file

The Imdb Movie (awards) test 7z file is provided primarily for testing and assisting users with possible solutions for the correct transmission of information. Every help is welcome.

Imdb Movie (awards) test 7z file content description:

In the Imdb Movie (awards) test, the 7z file has several Imdb Movie (awards) scripts for testing in multiple folders. In Imdb Movie (awards) test 1 maps are Imdb Movie (awards) 1 and Imdb Movie (awards) 2 scripts, which are made by Imdb Movie (awards) scripti, but with the names of people (or other names). However, the abovementioned errors with incorrect information transfers occur here.

Imdb Movie(awards) test 7z file is attached.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:23:58 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline patrick1965

• View Profile
Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 08:06:37 pm »
Hi,
the script of the awards download the nominations but do not download the award winner.

Thanks

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 09:05:40 am »
Hi,
the script of the awards download the nominations but do not download the award winner.

Thanks

Which script do you use for transferring awards? Then I will know more and I will be able to advise you what is wrong and what to do. I've been working on this for several days and I'm testing some variants for better transfer of IMDb awards (I'm testing several other scripts for another user, which will be useful for other users).
Ivek23

Offline patrick1965

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 06:48:46 pm »
Hi,
use ii Imdb Movie(awards) and Imdb Movie(awards) a.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 07:33:26 pm »
I know of this error in the Imdb Movie (awards) script, which I have solved right now so that it can now transfer one award (winner or nomination) in one year in one category, as already mentioned (http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4103.msg20123.html#msg20123). I am also working on the fact that, for certain awards, the transfer of the name of the person, if the person's name is mentioned in the awards.

The script version remained the same as it was before, because the fix was minimal. The next version will have a new version number.

Imdb Movie(awards) script is attached.
Ivek23

Offline patrick1965

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 11:16:18 am »
thanks the script works

Offline patrick1965

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 08:28:06 am »
Hi,
the script works for the winners but does not show all the nominations.

Offline patrick1965

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 09:16:58 am »
For example
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024240/awards
the nominations are 4 but only one is counted

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2018, 03:55:29 pm »
Hi,

For example

It was beautifully written, how and what the script is transferring. Read this below and click the link for a detailed description.

I know of this error in the Imdb Movie (awards) script, which I have solved right now so that it can now transfer one award (winner or nomination) in one year in one category, as already mentioned (http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4103.msg20123.html#msg20123). I am also working on the fact that, for certain awards, the transfer of the name of the person, if the person's name is mentioned in the awards.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 04:47:51 pm »
Hi,

For example

It was beautifully written, how and what the script is transferring. Read this below and click the link for a detailed description.

Imdb Movie(awards) script v0.2.0.0 is attached in first post.

Download link for script.
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4103.0;attach=6666
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 08:18:20 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Imdb Movie(awards) Scripts
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 05:19:48 pm »
Imdb Movie(awards) script v0.2.0.0 is attached in first post.

Download link for script.
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4103.0;attach=6666
The Alfa 2 versión:

The good news for this version of Imdb script is that the download code for Imdb awards is right,
which I have been waiting for a long time (I did not find the right way to code it myself) and I have now come to see her, that I can now add it to the usual Imdb Movie (awards) script.

Imdb Movie (awards) script is ready and will soon be added to the forum.

I am extremely grateful for this solution VVV_Easy_Programing member and in doing so I would like to thank for the extraordinary efforts, which he invested in writing the code for downloading Imdb awards.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 08:18:42 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

anything