Author Topic: Imdb Movie Script (plotsummary) stopped importing.  (Read 7048 times)

Offline gear

• User
    • View Profile
Imdb Movie Script (plotsummary) stopped importing.
« on: September 07, 2017, 09:44:38 pm »
It's been a couple of days that the above script, stopped importing the plot summary, although there is a summary on the TV Episode (i.e. Suits S07E8).

Any help appreciated...

Gear

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Imdb Movie Script (plotsummary) stopped importing.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 07:33:56 am »
We'll see when this will find time for this, because at the moment I'm too busy with several scripts, which I test if they work properly. It will be necessary to wait. If this problem is not resolved by the end of October or when it starts in November, then by the end of the year I will not be able to do anything and solve your problems with scripts and other problems.

The reason is that in the middle of November the cataract operation is on the left eye. Learn about it in the coming weeks in Donations to Ivek topic.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline gear

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 09:17:32 pm »
Dear Ivek,
I was not aware of your problems, as I had not seen the message. I am sure that the operation will help you regain your proper sight, as medicine has gone steps ahead in the field of sight.

I take the opportunity to deeply thank you for keeping the PVD alive, after Nostra's problems and take care of yourself first of all !

Wishing you the best of luck and patience, my thoughts are with you.
G.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 06:09:50 am »
Dear Ivek,
I was not aware of your problems, as I had not seen the message. I am sure that the operation will help you regain your proper sight, as medicine has gone steps ahead in the field of sight.

I take the opportunity to deeply thank you for keeping the PVD alive, after Nostra's problems and take care of yourself first of all !

Wishing you the best of luck and patience, my thoughts are with you.
G.

Thank you very much, I am very grateful for your good wishes.

The reason is that in the middle of November the cataract operation is on the left eye. Learn about it in the coming weeks in Donations to Ivek topic.

For now, I can not write anything else because I do not know all the details yet. When I know about the details, I will write it in more detail at that time.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 02:46:10 pm »
Imdb Movie (plotsummary) script
version 0.1.1.3

Imdb Movie (plotsummary) script is fixed.

Imdb Movie (plotsummary) script is attached.
Ivek23

anything