English > Support

1.0.2.7 Update

<< < (2/7) > >>

UtNut:

Hi Ivek,

Very glad you are around again and hope your eyesight has improved to normal/acceptable standards.

For full cast credits I use the latest script I could find e.g. Imdb Movie(cast-episode)2.psf and it worked fine until (I'd guess) IMDB started with HTTPS url's. The other thing I use on IMDB is tech specs, which still works.

All the best.

UtNut

patrick1965:
Hi Ivek,
i'm using IMDB Movie Script(cast)2

Borea:
I am also having this problem.

Since the permanent departure of Nostra some years ago, I had been using PVD 1.0.2.7 with lots of problems, copying and pasting many fields (including the movie title) from the IMDB site, until Feb 18. 

Now, PVD seems totally hopeless. What a pity !.

@UtNut

Will you kindly explain how and where you paste the IMDB url?

@Ivek, @spencebj, @patrick1965

Where can I find, download and use imdb scripts ("cast-episode2.psf") or whatever?
I have been using PVD ver. 1.0.2.7 with its original plugins and scripts.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Borea on February 21, 2018, 05:37:53 pm ---Where can I find, download and use imdb scripts ("cast-episode2.psf") or whatever?
I have been using PVD ver. 1.0.2.7 with its original plugins and scripts.

--- End quote ---

Here, in IMDB Movie Links topic.

UtNut:

--- Quote from: Borea on February 21, 2018, 05:37:53 pm ---
@UtNut

Will you kindly explain how and where you paste the IMDB url?

--- End quote ---

How, just goto the relevant IMDB movie page and copy the url as you can see in the picture, make sure that is all you copy.

Where is depending on what skin you use, I use PVD Download Manager which pretty straight forward. It has a specific field called URL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version