Author Topic: All Plugins stopped working !  (Read 23545 times)

Offline UtNut

• User
    • View Profile
Re: All Plugins stopped working !
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2018, 06:00:21 pm »

Works like sunshine, thanks a lot Ivek.

Couple of observations if I may.
Cast is not entirely complete, but cast-episode script works fine to complete it, same as with tech specs script.
1984 was NOT supposed to be an instruction manual

Offline Borea

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2018, 06:16:55 pm »
Ivek,

Your suggested method works like a charm, works ("almost") like the original program.

This saves my life. I cannot express how grateful I am. Thank you million times.

(Only, "awards" data is missing for me, but that is OK)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2018, 07:30:06 pm »

Works like sunshine, thanks a lot Ivek.

Couple of observations if I may.
Cast is not entirely complete, but cast-episode script works fine to complete it, same as with tech specs script.

Thank you, it's good to hear that it's working for you now.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2018, 07:34:09 pm »
Ivek,

Your suggested method works like a charm, works ("almost") like the original program.

This saves my life. I cannot express how grateful I am. Thank you million times.

(Only, "awards" data is missing for me, but that is OK)

Thank you, it's nice to hear that you are now working, except for the Awards, in which I'm looking for the ability to make the script work as much as possible. A bit will still have to wait for this script to transfer awards.
Ivek23

Offline UtNut

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2018, 05:08:26 pm »
Yes this Proxomitron looks to be the solution to many of our HTTPS problems, great find.

Is there anything you can do about Original Language and Country?

Don't feel obliged if time and trouble are too much an effort, just asking.
1984 was NOT supposed to be an instruction manual

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2018, 11:08:07 pm »
Is there anything you can do about Original Language and Country?

I do not get data for the: "Category", "Country", "Original Language", "IMDB Rating", "Description", "Comments", "Awards", "Duration" fields.

In IMDB MOVIE and PEOPLE topic you will find Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2) script, which solves these problems.

What information is downloaded into the normal fields and in the custom fields, see the pictures. Script settings are on pictures that are stored in the sshot 7z file.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4125.msg20424.html#msg20424
Ivek23

Offline RazorHall

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2018, 01:53:47 am »
When I try the Proxomitron method, I am getting this error message when I start the program: "Error opening block file... C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxomitron\Lists\RE-Lists\Bypass-RE.txt".  It only does this after I replace the default.cfg file.  It still seems to work, though, so not a big deal.  Thanks for this solution!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 02:02:19 am by RazorHall »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2018, 06:29:06 am »
When I try the Proxomitron method, I am getting this error message when I start the program: "Error opening block file... C:\Program Files (x86)\Proxomitron\Lists\RE-Lists\Bypass-RE.txt".  It only does this after I replace the default.cfg file.  It still seems to work, though, so not a big deal.  Thanks for this solution!

You probably do not have this Bypass-RE.txt file. This is probably why you make this mistake. In  AdultDVDEmpire Script is off again topic, you can find the Lists file. More on this link:

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4108.msg20268.html#msg20268

Perhaps then the problem will be resolved.
Ivek23

Offline andyhd

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2018, 08:39:33 am »
Hi ivek23
I have the same problem as described on this topic
I followed the instructions of the topic (Proxomitron - next https solution for PVD)
And still no luck of PVD to download the movie info
I have the latest version of PVD 1.0.2.7 and my operating system is windows 7

will there in the future be a update to this problem?
And will i still need Proxomitron installed?

Thanks in advance

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2018, 09:58:28 am »
Hi ivek23
I have the same problem as described on this topic
I followed the instructions of the topic (Proxomitron - next https solution for PVD)
And still no luck of PVD to download the movie info
I have the latest version of PVD 1.0.2.7 and my operating system is windows 7

Which Imdb plugin or script you are using. You may use any other plugin or script.

will there in the future be a update to this problem?

Probably not in the future.

And will i still need Proxomitron installed?

Yes.
Ivek23

Offline sihyp

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2018, 11:42:31 pm »
Hello Ivek. I'm very grateful for all you´ve done all this time, during and after Nostra.
Now I'm getting the HTTP/1.1.404 Not Found error, just after following all steps for Proxomiton. Please help, as I still intend to keep PVD networking my old Popcorn A-110.

Offline fmb64

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2018, 05:09:52 pm »
Hello Ivek,

since we need Proxomitron I use the Imdb Movie Info(title).psf script and the normal IMDB plugin, wich works ok but does not download the duration/length of the movie and does not download the character name of the actors.

If I try the Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2).psf script, PVD freezes sometimes, when it works it downloads the duration, though.

But the missing character names are bad. I think this is what another user has written here:  http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4130.0.html
PVD 1.0.2.7    Win10 x64

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2018, 06:44:19 pm »
Hello Ivek. I'm very grateful for all you´ve done all this time, during and after Nostra.
Now I'm getting the HTTP/1.1.404 Not Found error, just after following all steps for Proxomiton. Please help, as I still intend to keep PVD networking my old Popcorn A-110.

I apologize for the fact that I just answered you now.

I can not say how this happened. I need a little more details about Popcorn A-110. Then I'll see how it might help.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:05:38 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2018, 07:00:24 pm »
Hello Ivek,

since we need Proxomitron I use the Imdb Movie Info(title).psf script and the normal IMDB plugin, wich works ok but does not download the duration/length of the movie and does not download the character name of the actors.

Fixed Imdb Movie (cast) 2 script can be found on the link below.

But the missing character names are bad. I think this is what another user has written here:  http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4130.0.html

If I try the Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2).psf script, PVD freezes sometimes, when it works it downloads the duration, though.

Fixed Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2) script is added below. I hope that the problem is solved now.
Ivek23

Offline fmb64

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2018, 11:04:27 am »
Hi Ivek,

I'm afraid but now it doesn't download the Actors at all. Am I doing something wrong?

When updating a movie, the (existing) Actors will not be updated with the Character names.

PVD 1.0.2.7    Win10 x64

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2018, 01:30:33 pm »
Hi Ivek,

I'm afraid but now it doesn't download the Actors at all. Am I doing something wrong?

If you use the old Imdb Movie (cast)2 script, this is normal. However, if you are using updated Imdb Movie (cast)2 script (in v 0.1.2.1), this is a bit unusual.

When updating a movie, the (existing) Actors will not be updated with the Character names.

Imdb plugin, as you already mentioned, does not do or transfer it.
Ivek23

Offline fmb64

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2018, 02:38:20 pm »
 ::)  of course i should use both scripts, not only the (cast)2 one.... now it works perfectly!  ;)

So for all IMDB users: I now use a batch which launches Imdb Movie(cast)2.psf and Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2).psf and it will nicely import your movie from IMDB (I don't need the poster).

I also updated the Imdb People Photo.psf for the People Photo import, the only thing not working now ist the Amazon poster import...

Thanks so much Ivek for keeping PVD alive! ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:53:37 pm by fmb64 »
PVD 1.0.2.7    Win10 x64

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »
::)  of course i should use both scripts, not only the (cast)2 one.... now it works perfectly!  ;)

So for all IMDB users: I now use a batch which launches Imdb Movie(cast)2.psf and Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2).psf and it will nicely import your movie from IMDB (I don't need the poster).

It is nice to hear that the matter is now resolved and that it works.

... , the only thing not working now ist the Amazon poster import...

Thanks for the notification, because I do not currently deal with Amazon plug-ins and scripts. I worked on this issue a while ago, but I am currently working to solve problems around a lot of Imdb scripts that need updating. Imdb scripts are currently in the forefront, which is about updating and solving problems. When I have time (when this will not be known yet), I will also be addressing this problem, which can be very demanding for a successful solution, and then it will work properly.

Thanks so much Ivek for keeping PVD alive! ;)

Thanks and welcome.
Ivek23

Offline RexMundi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2018, 04:11:07 pm »
Hey there. I've tried everything but for any Plugin and everytime I got the warning: "HTTP/1.1 404 not found"
In both versions, 0.9.9.21 and 1.0.2.7. I don't know, what to do. Please help!

Sorry for my english.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2018, 07:59:28 pm »
Hey there. I've tried everything but for any Plugin and everytime I got the warning: "HTTP/1.1 404 not found"
In both versions, 0.9.9.21 and 1.0.2.7. I don't know, what to do. Please help!

Sorry for my english.

This is what happened, as it says below.
I think that in the future more and more web pages start url title changed to "https://" and the script and maybe even plugins will no longer work,
because it does not use the api-key options, as is the case TheMovieDB web page.

Here you have some information on how to help the thing work. However, there are some of these topics in the Support board around these things or a matter around a secure https connection.

IMDB now also uses a secure https connection.

For more information, read this topic Proxomitron - next https solution for PVD in the Development section.

It is true, Rottentomatoes.com is the next Web site that is passed to a secure https:// connection.

Instead of the Rottentomatoes script is now new Rottentomatoes_ [HTTPS] script, where it now operates using curl program.

Rottentomatoes_ [HTTPS] script, can be found at this link:

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4079.0.html

curl program and all of it can be found at this link:

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4070.0.html

In the Alternative topic, there is now a lot about the PVD_MOD project as an alternative program, which will be an alternative to replacing the original PVD program in the future (if, of course, Nostra does not update the original PVD program in the future).
Ivek23