English > Support

Rottentomatoes.com [HTTPS] issue with downpage.htm

(1/1)

afrocuban:
Very often Rottentomatoes.com [HTTPS] script has issue with downpage.htm. The message is something like "cannot open downpage.htm. The process cannot acces downpage.htm because it is useed by another process."

The page is downloaded from the rottentomatoes.com, but cannot be imported to PVD.

Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

afrocuban:
It turned out that I just solved it. The error is produced when using VPN? In that case the script doesn't work. It will work only without VPN.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on May 09, 2018, 12:01:39 am ---It turned out that I just solved it. The error is produced when using VPN? In that case the script doesn't work. It will work only without VPN.
--- End quote ---

Thank you for clarifying how to solve the problem.

afrocuban:
Is it just me, or Rottentomates script doesn't get ratings anymore? Thanks in advance!

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on March 17, 2019, 11:54:05 pm ---Is it just me, or Rottentomates script doesn't get ratings anymore? Thanks in advance!
--- End quote ---

Not only for you, this applies to anyone using the Rottentomatoes script.

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: afrocuban on March 17, 2019, 11:26:25 pm ---... and Rottentmatoes script doen't get ratings any more, I will not use batch files, because it's useless. Thank you...
--- End quote ---

Yes,  Rottentmatoes script needs more code corrections due to changes in source code on wer pages.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version