Author Topic: Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD  (Read 179850 times)

Offline VVV_Easy_Programing

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2019, 02:17:06 pm »
Debuged Filmaffinity Scripts:
CHANGE LOG :
            V 4.1.0.0 (20/10/2019) VVV: Fixed bug of search URL with new API (jippo alert).
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 06:16:16 pm by VVV_Easy_Programing »

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2019, 06:15:38 pm »
Changelog:
  • MOD V.2019.10.20; Ivek23, VVV: Debuged new versions of IMDB and Filmaffinity.
Last version always in the first post

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2019, 01:20:57 am »
Just my 2 cents. If for someone is more convenient, I made PVDportable.exe of portable.bat with simple bat2exe converter. Just unpack it and run it instead portable.bat.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2019, 08:46:06 am »
Just my 2 cents. If for someone is more convenient, I made PVDportable.exe of portable.bat with simple bat2exe converter. Just unpack it and run it instead portable.bat.

Thanks for this, but it doesn't work on my 32 bit Windows. It requires checking what version of OS you have. It may also be possible to make a 32 bit OS version.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 25, 2019, 02:41:16 am »
You're welcome. Here is 32-bit version.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 25, 2019, 07:35:06 am »
You're welcome. Here is 32-bit version.

Thanks a lot.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2019, 03:30:28 am »
Anyone could do that, no big deal.
Best regards

Offline RazorHall

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 27, 2019, 06:03:49 am »
Hey, guys.  I just downloaded the 1.0.2.7 MOD and moved my collection file over, but when I opened it up, I have a list of 53,931 movies instead of the 9,000 or so that I actually own.  In the list, my owned movies are highlighted in blue while the rest are in gray.  What's the easiest way to get rid of all those that shouldn't be there?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:33:32 am by RazorHall »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 27, 2019, 08:27:41 am »
Hey, guys.  I just downloaded the 1.0.2.7 MOD and moved my collection file over, but when I opened it up, I have a list of 53,931 movies instead of the 9,000 or so that I actually own.  In the list, my owned movies are highlighted in blue while the rest are in gray.  What's the easiest way to get rid of all those that shouldn't be there?

It's simple. Do as described below and should be as before updating to MOD version.

You now have the filter set to make all movies visible, and now in the Filters tab, switch to Visible and only see blue-highlighted movies.
Ivek23

Offline RazorHall

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 27, 2019, 08:35:14 am »
You now have the filter set to make all movies visible, and now in the Filters tab, switch to Visible and only see blue-highlighted movies.

Thanks!  Never would have found that otherwise.  :-)

I'm also getting the following error message when I try to import using the IMDB plugin:
"This script needs the external file for work.  PVdbDownPage.exe  Read script text for further information."
Where can I find this file?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:41:01 am by RazorHall »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 27, 2019, 09:06:58 pm »
I'm also getting the following error message when I try to import using the IMDB plugin:
"This script needs the external file for work.  PVdbDownPage.exe  Read script text for further information."
Where can I find this file?

They are found in the Scripts folder, which is a PVD program folder. If it's not there, use the link found here
http://vvveasy.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PVD_1.0.2.7_MOD-V20191020.zip
and download PVD MOD again. Then unzip it and find the Script folder and then copy PVdbDownPage.exe to your PVD Script folder.
Ivek23

Offline RazorHall

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2019, 12:46:55 am »
My anti-virus program kept quarantining that file for some reason, but once I made it an exception it seems to be working.  Thanks, Ivek!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2019, 09:09:01 am »
My anti-virus program kept quarantining that file for some reason, but once I made it an exception it seems to be working.  Thanks, Ivek!

I am glad that the problem has been solved and that everything is working properly now.
Ivek23

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2020, 08:46:27 pm »
Only for afrocuban: ;)                     FilmAffinity_[EN][HTTPS]-afrocuban
CHANGE LOG :
            V 4.1.0.0-afrocuban (08/01/2020) VVV: Added support for custom field named 'FilmAffinity.com'.

The difference is only in the name and version and line 777 has been added:
            AddCustomFieldValueByName('FilmAffinity.com',StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False));

If you add the attached file in yours script folder and you have the custom field  'FilmAffinity.com' in your movie data base it must work ... but I can't try it because my movie database hasn't this custom field.

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2020, 08:49:18 pm »
If you want a live or working link you only must change that line adding the html code (in bold), then:

AddCustomFieldValueByName('FilmAffinity.com', '<link url="'+ StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+ '">FilmAffinity.com</link>');
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:53:15 pm by VVV_Easy_Programing »

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2020, 12:15:27 am »
Thank you so much Easy! God bless you!  :)

It just looks that custom field piece of code has to come at the beginning of ~url section:

//Get ~url~
AddCustomFieldValueByName('FilmAffinity.com', '<link url="'+ StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+ '">FilmAffinity.com</link>');
        if (0=Pos(BASE_URL,StoredURL)) then begin   //Write the url if not exists (Spanish or english)
            AddFieldValueXML('url',StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False));
            LogMessage('      Get result url:'+StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+'||');
        end;

This is how it works flawlessly.  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:30:50 am by afrocuban »

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2020, 01:10:01 am »
Oh, and one more question: when future FA script update happens, I guess I'd have to manually make a copy of it and add piece of code above?

Best regards

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2020, 09:08:18 pm »
This is how it works flawlessly.  Thanks again!
It sure happens because you have the url in the normal field, this is the meaning of code:
if (0=Pos(BASE_URL,StoredURL)) then begin   //Write the url if not exists (Spanish or english)

With the code at the beginning of ~url section you you assure that the url is always written in the custom field, I don't see anything against.

Oh, and one more question: when future FA script update happens, I guess I'd have to manually make a copy of it and add piece of code above?
Well, if I do the update I will try to include this code even if I don't add the custom field (I think there would be no risks).
In that case I would alert you.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 10, 2020, 10:57:25 am »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.2 script

CHANGE LOG :
          V 1.4.1.2 (10/01/2020) Ivek23: Added "IMDb.com" url links for afrocuban request per forum post: http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4154.msg21035.html#msg21035.
//Parse with the Movie URL 'smNormal'------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If (Mode=smNormal) Then Begin
        //Get the script Overwrite Options saved in pvdconf.ini (Remember that PVD only save the options on exit)
        //0=Do nothing,1=Set if Empty,2=Overwrite
        PVDConfigOptions:=TextBetWeenFirst(FileToString(GetAppPath+'pvdconf.ini'),'IMDB_[EN][HTTPS].psf=',Chr(13));
            //LogMessage('Stored Script PVDConfigOptions is:'+PVDConfigOptions+'||');
            //LogMessage('The Script option of position '+ IntToStr(opPoster) +' is:'+Copy(PVDConfigOptions,opPoster,1)+'||');
        Result:=prFinished;  //It will change to prError if any big problem with exit; 
        //Information in several page. Needs Provider MovieID
        MovieID:=TextBetWeenFirst(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_SUF);
        LogMessage('  ParsePage mode smNormal|'+IntToStr(Mode)+'|. Getting provider data for MovieID|'+ MovieID +'|');
        AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDbID',MovieID);
        LogMessage('      Get result IMDbID (CF~IMDbID~):'+MovieID+'||');
        //Get ~url~
        if (0=Pos(BASE_URL_PRE,StoredURL)) then begin   //Write the url if not exists
            AddFieldValueXML('url',StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False));
            LogMessage('      Get result url:'+StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+'||');
        end;
        //Get ~IMDb Movie Url~       
        Movie_URL:=StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False);
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDb.com','<link url="'+Movie_URL+'">IMDb.com</link>');
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDbMoviesUrl','<link url="'+Movie_URL+'">IMDb MovieUrl</link>');

LogMessage('      Get result Movie_url: '+Movie_URL+' ||');
        Fullinfo:='';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_UR+'">Maindetails</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'">MainPage</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'reference">Reference</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'fullcredits">Full Cast&Crew</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'awards">Awards</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'releaseinfo">ReleaseDates</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'technical">TechnicalSpecs</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'technical">TechSpecs</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'parentalguide">ParentsGuide</link>  ';   
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'keywords">PlotKeywords</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'plotsummary">PlotSummary</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'locations">FilmLocations</link>  ';   
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'taglines">Taglines</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'companycredits">CompanyCredits</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'movieconnections">Connections</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'soundtrack">Soundtracks</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites">Miscellaneous</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites">MiscSites</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites#photos">MiscPhoto</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'mediaindex">PhotoGallery</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URLL+'externalsites#misc">MiscSites</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites#photos">MiscPhoto</link>  ';
        If Fullinfo <> '' then IMDB_URL:=Fullinfo;
        If IMDB_URL <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDb Movie Url',IMDB_URL);
        LogMessage('      Get result Fullinfo-IMDB_URL (CF~IMDb Movie Url~ ):'+#13+IMDB_URL+'||')
    //Parse principal provider page = BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE------------------------------------------------------------------

It's attached IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.2 script.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2020, 03:43:00 pm »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script

Made many minor fixes in several pieces of code.

CHANGE LOG :
            V 1.4.1.3 (01/05/2020) Ivek23: Added some new custom fields. Made many minor fixes in several pieces of code.
                 See the forum post: http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4141.0.html

Added some new custom fields.

Custom Fields:

New:

Hidden Custom Fields in IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script

• Sound Mix:
  • Color:
  • User Comments
PVD custom field for Type/Comments in Preferences/Movies/Custom Items:
  • Sound Mix: (Multiselect list)
  • Color: (Multiselect list)
  • User Comments (Memo)

It's attached IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script.
Ivek23