Author Topic: KROOZBOX service  (Read 4175 times)

Offline sihyp

• View Profile
KROOZBOX service
« on: August 19, 2018, 02:23:57 pm »
After a fresh Windows 10 Pro x64 installation, I  installed a few non portable programs like:

Microsoft SQL Server
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-b13)
Firebird_2_5 and where service "FirebirdServerDefaultInstance" is running

Now, in order to install Kroozbox service, I begin with "startme.bat" in Kroozbox application.
After, I checked that the access to the interface with my database.pvd, from my browser at http://192.168.0.11:9008, is OK.

Next I run the batch file to install the krozbox service.
Here comes the problem, service installed(?) but not running, has status "starting".
In correct way it should be running and depending on Firebird service.

Please help me! I know nothing about Java syntax and its parameters.

See syntax that inside sartme.bat:
set path=%path%;./library
java -cp ./library/Kroozbox.jar;./library/jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar;./library/mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar;./library/jtds-1.2.jar;./library/*; org.gdgsystems.kroozbox.Kroozbox

See the output result given by startme.bat. (shouln´t exist a reference to Firebird?):
C:\Data\NMT\kroozbox2_0a>startme.bat

C:\Data\NMT\kroozbox2_0a>set path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wb​em;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\P​rogram Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Users\Domus\AppData\Local\Microsoft\W​indowsApps;./library

C:\Data\NMT\kroozbox2_0a>java -cp ./library/Kroozbox.jar;./library/jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar;./library/mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar;./library/jtds-1.2.jar;./library/*; org.gdgsystems.kroozbox.Kroozbox
[Kroozbox]
Starting Kroozbox Version 1.9 - February 2009. Copyright GDG Systems 2008-2009, Inc.
[Kroozbox PVD Movie Jukebox HD] Opening database file (using original location): 192.168.0.011:C:\Data\MediaData\Movies\Database\DATABASE.PVD
[Kroozbox PVD Movie Jukebox HD] Service: Kroozbox PVD Movie Jukebox HD - starting HTTP server on: 192.168.0.11:9008
[Kroozbox Serving YAMJ] Service: Kroozbox Serving YAMJ - starting HTTP server on: 192.168.0.11:9001
[upnpDevice] Will publish this name/address: Kroozbox PVD Movie Jukebox HD/192.168.0.11:9008
[upnpDevice] Will publish this name/address: Kroozbox Serving YAMJ/192.168.0.11:9001

Fianally, have a look to the settings that are defined in file KroozboxNTservice.ini, that installs the service:

[java]
;Working folder. Set this to specify the root folder of Kroozbox if needed. Can be commented out.
wrkdir=C:\Data\NMT\kroozbox2_0a

; Command line arguments. Her eyou may want to add your jar in your classpath if needed.
cmdline = -cp ./library/;./library/Kroozbox.jar;./library/jaybird-full-2.1.6.jar;./library/mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar;./library/jtds-1.2.jar;./library/*; org.gdgsystems.kroozbox.Kroozbox

[service]
appname = Kroozbox
servicename = Kroozbox
displayname = Kroozbox
servicedescription = Kroozbox media server

path=%path%;./library

stringbuffer = 16000
starttype=auto
stopclass=java/lang/System
stopmethod=exit

;Take care to specify the right signature for your method. void System.exit( int code ) has
;the sifnature specified below. void myMethod() has the signature ()V. Please refer to the
;JNI documentation for details.
stopsignature=(I)V
dependencies=FirebirdServerDefaultInstance

I hope you'll find the time to solve my problem.
Thanks.