Author Topic: IMDB MOVIE Script (cast)2 problem  (Read 4540 times)

Offline patrick1965

• View Profile
IMDB MOVIE Script (cast)2 problem
« on: August 20, 2018, 09:41:17 am »
Hi,
from today the script does not work anymore.

Offline Borea

• View Profile
Re: IMDB MOVIE Script (cast)2 problem
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 04:23:00 pm »
Same here.

Not only "IMDB MOVIE Script (cast)2" but also the other major scripts such as "IMDB [EN]", "_IMDB Top 250, IMDB Rating,..." , "IMDB-title" started to fetch either garbled or wrong data. The IMDB data structure must have changed again very recently.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB MOVIE Script (cast)2 problem
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 06:47:09 am »
Same here.

Not only "IMDB MOVIE Script (cast)2" but also the other major scripts such as "IMDB [EN]", "_IMDB Top 250, IMDB Rating,..." , "IMDB-title" started to fetch either garbled or wrong data. The IMDB data structure must have changed again very recently.

Yes, there were massive changes to the source code of the IMDB website. I am still expecting a lot of changes in the coming weeks and months that come.

When will I be able to update the IMDB? I do not know yet, because I have less time and the priority is Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD program. Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD program needs to be edited so that it will work properly and that it will then be a real replacement for use for the current Personal Video Database program.

But we will see in the future what to do and when will I be able to repair them - already existing IMDB scripts.

Wait, you will see what is happening on these issues.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

anything