English > Support

AllMovie Https?

(1/4) > >>

afrocuban:
Hello guys and please receive our bow to your great work!

I wanted to ask you if there is possibility to use AllMovie.com HTTPS.psf script without Proxomitron in PVD MOD? If there is possibility, but it is too much work for you, how we, without programming knowledge, could achieve it?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on March 07, 2019, 10:05:05 pm ---Hello guys and please receive our bow to your great work!
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

--- Quote from: afrocuban on March 07, 2019, 10:05:05 pm ---I wanted to ask you if there is possibility to use AllMovie.com HTTPS.psf script without Proxomitron in PVD MOD? If there is possibility, but it is too much work for you, how we, without programming knowledge, could achieve it?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
--- End quote ---

Of course it exists, but it would be a great deal worth putting in to make the script reorder for the PVD MOD version. Without programming knowledge more difficult. Currently, it does not go without Proxomitron.

Otherwise, I have now little or I do not have time for this, but also when there are moments that I have time, I am fixing and doing many tests on multiple IMDB scripts.

This is definitely a big challenge for the adaptation of the AllMovie.com HTTPS script. We will see in the future what can be done in this direction. Of course, some other users would also want to use this script in the PVD MOD version.

afrocuban:
Thank you for your answer dear Ivek. Whenever it would be feasible I'd be happy to use this script in PVD MOD without Procomitron.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on March 17, 2019, 11:30:07 pm ---Thank you for your answer dear Ivek. Whenever it would be feasible I'd be happy to use this script in PVD MOD without Procomitron.
--- End quote ---

Thank you, but we will see what to do in the future, but, as far as I can see quickly, with a lot of effort and problems due to the specificity of the AllMovie website. Primary AllMovie web pages are not as problematic as secondary AllMovie websites (such as Review and others).

afrocuban:
It seems AllMovie doesn't work neither with Proxomitron anymore...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version