English > Support

How do you do series?

(1/5) > >>

Miguelh1020:
Hello guys, just wondering,  I have an old PVD file, series used to have a tree with seasons and one entry for each episode, but I can't do that now.
How do you manage? Is there an option?, Is there a script?  :P

Ivek23:
What version of PVD are you using?

Then I will answer your question more easily.

Miguelh1020:
I'm using the Portable Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD

The series entries I have I made them long ago, with older versions of PDV, I can still see the entries, but I can't make any more

Miguelh1020:
Here's a pic

Ivek23:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: Miguelh1020 on May 17, 2019, 12:57:05 am ---Hello guys, just wondering,  I have an old PVD file, series used to have a tree with seasons and one entry for each episode, but I can't do that now.
How do you manage? Is there an option?, Is there a script?  :P
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Miguelh1020 on May 17, 2019, 04:00:00 pm ---I'm using the Portable Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD

The series entries I have I made them long ago, with older versions of PDV, I can still see the entries, but I can't make any more
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

For Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD currently does not have any IMDb script to download and edit the episode and probably will not be in the future. There is, however, the possibility that this will work through the Proxomitron program. At the moment, I do not have much time right now, but at least I'll check if it works and let you know if it's possible to help and solve the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version