Author Topic: How do you do series?  (Read 16911 times)

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
Re: How do you do series?
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2020, 10:23:19 am »
Unfortunately, information about the creators of the film (TV series) is not imported from the IMDB website! The script for the site TheMovieDB generally displays the message "No results"!!!!  :'(
Thank You!!

The IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) script correctly to download all information for your Glitch Tehch title of series (see sshot-55) with for me.

As for TheMovieDB pages, however, TheMovieDB_ [EN] [API] script transfers information only to movie titles, but does not download information or display search results for series titles.
The tmdb.dll plugin will to display search results or will to download information for titles of series only to with using Proxomitron.

Yes, thanks for reminding me of the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) (Miguelh1020).psf script. But this script never learned to download information about the number of seasons and episodes for TV series (! Pic 1). P.S. for the series "SCRUBS" nothing was downloaded at all !!! (! pic 2) P.P.S. Right during a conversation with you, information about TV series has completely stopped loading. :-(

IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) scripts does not transfer number of seasons and episodes. This requires an IMDB Movie (episodelist) script or TheTVDB.dll plugin, which works using a proxomitron.

The IMDB Movie (episodelist) script and more detailed explanations can be found at the link below.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4044.msg21078.html#msg21078

The IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) script correctly to download all information for the "SCRUBS" series (see sshot-56).

Thanks. Something happened with the program settings. Reinstalling the program helped. The information began to be updated again. What could have happened that caused the information to stop being imported? I do not understand. Sorry. :-(
P.S. Can't you collect all the scripts and updates to them in one place, please? ??? ??? ???

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2020, 06:56:10 am »
P.S. Can't you collect all the scripts and updates to them in one place, please? ??? ??? ???

Something like your request you already have it in the Script Links board.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2020, 08:32:38 am »

Something like your request you already have it in the Script Links board.
Thank You!!!  :D

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2020, 11:00:09 pm »
THIS is my experience with series, also.

anything