English > Feature Suggestions

How te get the largest possible set of data from IMDb

<< < (2/2)

Ivek23:
I will make tables for plug-ins and scripts in the near future, if they are still useful and in what way and with what (which program) they work.

I am currently busy with several script projects at once and also the new coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is taking up a lot of my time. There may be more time in the fall-winter period to prepare this for all PVD users.

afrocuban:
Thank you so much for your time, Ivek!

Pacifist:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on October 21, 2020, 07:21:05 am ---I will make tables for plug-ins and scripts in the near future, if they are still useful and in what way and with what (which program) they work.

I am currently busy with several script projects at once and also the new coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is taking up a lot of my time. There may be more time in the fall-winter period to prepare this for all PVD users.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. Are looking forward to.  :) I wish you great health!!!

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Pacifist on October 21, 2020, 01:22:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ivek23 on October 21, 2020, 07:21:05 am ---I will make tables for plug-ins and scripts in the near future, if they are still useful and in what way and with what (which program) they work.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. Are looking forward to.  :) I wish you great health!!!
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version