Author Topic: Comparison table of IMDB (and other) scripts  (Read 3073 times)

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
Comparison table of IMDB (and other) scripts
« on: May 02, 2020, 10:24:53 pm »
Please, can some who is familiar with all the scripts make a comparison table and post it here. One source - one table, menaning one table for all working IMDb scripts, second table for FilmAffinity scripts, etc.

Something like THIS, only columns and rows here would be script names (episodelist, cast, main, etc...) and PVD fields (cast, director, studio, custom fields etc...)

I think that would be the biggest achivement to help users to choose proper scripts for their needs to work with.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Comparison table of IMDB (and other) scripts
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 06:49:09 am »
A forum on this could be done on the forum or a special Child Boards on this Proposal idea. In pvd, however, as far as I know, it probably can't be done.

Yes, I meant a table here in the forum

I'd like to start editing this, but I'm waiting for the sixth of May and days after that to see if this forum will continue to work after that date. The same goes for one post before. If the forum continues to work then I will try to prepare these matters so that these descriptions and tables are in one place in the forum and can be used by any user as some sort of guide to using PVD when most websites use a secure https link.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD