Author Topic: IMDb  (Read 31180 times)

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
Re: IMDb
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2021, 12:27:14 pm »
the script "Imdb_Movie (list of episodes).psf" completely stopped importing information about the number of seasons and episodes (!pic1.jpg). Is it possible to fix this and pass this function to some other script, please? For example "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) .psf".
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:30:59 pm by Pacifist »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2021, 11:01:44 am »
the script "Imdb_Movie (list of episodes).psf" completely stopped importing information about the number of seasons and episodes (!pic1.jpg). Is it possible to fix this and pass this function to some other script, please? For example "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) .psf".

I hope that a solution will be found regarding the new layout of the Main IMDb websites, as mentioned below.

P.S. we are waiting for a new version of the script "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) .psf" and "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) .psf"  ;)

As for the new script updates for the series and episodes, it will take a little longer due to the new layout of the Main IMDb websites. Now the source code notation has changed a lot, which causes quite a few headaches so that certain information can be found about where it is written. As a result, it also causes problems for the correct way to write code in a script to download certain information.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2022, 03:49:14 pm »
the script (IMDB Movie Script) does not want to import the list of series. Displays an empty search list and that's it. Although there is already a direct address (pic1).

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2022, 01:34:55 pm »
Help, the script "Imdb_Movie(episodel).psf" stopped working. There is an address, but a message appears (!pic0.jpg). Or an empty one appears (!pic1.jpg) and does not import the list of series.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2022, 08:17:59 am »
the script (IMDB Movie Script) does not want to import the list of series. Displays an empty search list and that's it. Although there is already a direct address (pic1).
Help, the script "Imdb_Movie(episodel).psf" stopped working. There is an address, but a message appears (!pic0.jpg). Or an empty one appears (!pic1.jpg) and does not import the list of series.

Yes, I already know. I am already solving the problem, now I am already testing the new version, which will work in the 1.0.2.7 MOD version.

At the same time, I am also testing the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_TEST_1 script, where it was also necessary to correct some errors. I have discovered these now, or they are the result of changes in the source code of pages on the Imdb web pages.

It's going to take a while because the fixes for the Seasons from Episode List information are causing me quite a bit of trouble getting the information for Seasons to download correctly.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 08:38:06 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2022, 11:48:27 am »

Yes, I already know. I am already solving the problem, now I am already testing the new version, which will work in the 1.0.2.7 MOD version.

At the same time, I am also testing the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_TEST_1 script, where it was also necessary to correct some errors. I have discovered these now, or they are the result of changes in the source code of pages on the Imdb web pages.

It's going to take a while because the fixes for the Seasons from Episode List information are causing me quite a bit of trouble getting the information for Seasons to download correctly.
Thanks a lot. We look forward to a successful solution to the problem!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2022, 09:06:42 am »
I noticed quite a few changes in the download of IMDb movies information, which means there have been changes in the source code for the IMDb movies web pages. This means that the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script does not transfer all the information.

It will be necessary to fix the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script. The same goes for IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_TEST_1, which is made for testing users to report possible errors in the transmission of information.

Sorry, but at the moment I have quite a few health problems (including with my eyes), so I can't edit any Imdb scripts at the moment.

Slowly my health is improving, but my mother's health is deteriorating. This means that I don't have much time to fix and edit all the IMDB scripts. We will see when I can add some IMDB script (new version) to the forum.  I hope it will be as soon as possible.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2023, 08:38:27 am »
The IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script no longer downloads certain information for movies because there have been major changes in the source code of certain web pages. The script only downloads information from the basic Movies page. It currently also downloads information from the Full Cast & Crew, Awards and Plot Keywords web pages. Here, too, there will be changes in the source code sometime by the end of February. Currently, it still downloads movies information from the Reference View website for movies, but it's only a matter of time how long this will be, because the Reference View website is supposed to be discontinued in the near future, unfortunately for us of course.

There will be many problems for corrections in the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script, it is also possible that certain web pages and the transfer of information will no longer be possible in the future.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2023, 07:44:45 pm »
You can find the new IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_TEST_1b script at the link below.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4134.msg21732.html#msg21732
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2023, 05:05:06 am »
The IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script no longer downloads certain information for movies because there have been major changes in the source code of certain web pages. The script only downloads information from the basic Movies page. It currently also downloads information from the Full Cast & Crew, Awards and Plot Keywords web pages. Here, too, there will be changes in the source code sometime by the end of February. Currently, it still downloads movies information from the Reference View website for movies, but it's only a matter of time how long this will be, because the Reference View website is supposed to be discontinued in the near future, unfortunately for us of course.

There will be many problems for corrections in the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script, it is also possible that certain web pages and the transfer of information will no longer be possible in the future.

Even from the pages listed above [EN][HTTPS] the script practically does not transfer any information anymore, except only downloads information from the basic Movies page. So there won't be any new IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script updates anymore because it is no longer possible to download many full downloads of information. The new Imdb website design does not allow this anymore.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2023, 09:28:15 pm »
In the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script, the IMDB search results no longer work due to a change in the source code on these pages.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2023, 11:29:49 am »
In the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script, the IMDB search results no longer work due to a change in the source code on these pages.

I managed to find a solution for IMDB search results. I am testing the scripts now to correct any errors, then they will be available on the forum in a few days.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2023, 11:50:13 pm »
That is just great! Both working on a script and ability to post again! Thank you Ivek!

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2023, 05:49:47 pm »
Hello Ivek. Is there a way to "Set If Empty" custom field, in a way it is possible with the settings of regular fields? Namely, I'd like to set <custom field="IMDb User Comments" collapsedlines="4"/> this way if it's empty.

Offline leogets

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2023, 02:29:03 am »
IMDB Search still not working you already know.  If I input the URL for each of the movies not found then run/import using IMDB [EN][HTTPS]_TEST_1 All the information is downloaded for each of the movies.   Just the search to find does not work. 

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2023, 08:47:59 am »
Yes, I already know and I'm working on getting the results display working again. But in the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script I can't find a solution for finding the results so far. I'm testing the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script, which is only for searching results, but there are still errors that I need to fix. I'm also testing the Imdb Movie Info(title) script, which works with the help of Proxomitron. I am also looking for a solution for Imdb.com[EN][HTTPS]_ b+ script which would work in all PVD versions of the program.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 08:40:07 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2023, 10:37:38 pm »
Thanks Ivek. Any feedback on my question?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2023, 08:37:53 am »
Thanks Ivek. Any feedback on my question?

Code: [Select]
          <row>
              <column halign="right" valign="top">
                <section>
                  <!--<border shape="none" /> -->
                  <border shape="none" width="1" />
                  <row>
                    <column>
                      <label width="80" halign="right">
                        <caption>IMDb User Comments</caption>
                        <font>
                          <size>11</size>
                          <bold />
                        </font>
                      </label>
                      <spacer width="-5" />
                      <custom field="IMDb User Comments" collapsedlines="4"/>

<spacer width="11" />
                    </column>
                  </row>
                </section>
              </column>
            </row>

Yes, maybe this will help you. If any field was left blank as in this example, it will not be visible.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2023, 10:33:45 am »
I am also looking for a solution for Imdb.com[EN][HTTPS]_ b+ script which would work in all PVD versions of the program.

Notification.
Imdb.com[EN][HTTPS]_ b+ script was not working properly and PVD stopped working. Therefore, the attachment was removed.

Imdb.com[EN][HTTPS]_ b+ script is now called Imdb.com[EN][HTTPS]_Search script which would work in all PVD versions of the program. You can also add this long text IUpdated01 custom field to the database

Imdb.com[EN][HTTPS]_Search script attached.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 02:53:02 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2023, 01:49:32 am »

Yes, maybe this will help you. If any field was left blank as in this example, it will not be visible.

Thanks, but I wasn't clear. My goal is something else.

As you know(?), at the moment IMDb script doesn't import IMDb reviews/user comments.

Instead, the script fills in the field with:
Code: [Select]
fbml"><head><meta charSet="utf-8"/><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width"/><script>if(typeof uet === 'function'){ uet('bb', 'LoadTitle', {wb: 1}); }</script><script>window.addEventListen

I want to avoid this and to be able to set importing for this/custom field to be "Do nothing" or "Set if empty", like for the default fields in the screenshot.

Is that possible?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 01:53:18 am by afrocuban »

anything