Author Topic: Share your batch files  (Read 4887 times)

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
Share your batch files
« on: January 17, 2021, 02:56:39 pm »
Here's my batch files, someone might find them useful.

Also, please share your batch files we could use.

Best regards

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Share your batch files
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 03:07:25 pm »
Here's my batch files, someone might find them useful.
Also, please share your batch files we could use.

Best regards

Then links to scripts listed in these files are also needed.  :-[

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 05:56:37 pm »
I am not sure what you mean, you have to have those links in your Scripts folder.

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 09:38:35 am »
I am not sure what you mean, you have to have those links in your Scripts folder.
Excuse me.  ;) Just opened the first file, and there is a link to your script "FilmAffinity_ [EN] [HTTPS] -afrocuban.psf". By the way, I did not find a link to it. In addition, I saw on the forum other scripts under your editorship. So I figured that all other files contain links to such scripts. My puncture ..  :-[
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 09:42:24 am by Pacifist »

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 10:05:03 am »
I have two comments.
1) It might be better NOT to WRITE twice (for example)
"NAME = IMDB (ser) + (ep) + Connect + FullCast & Crew
NAME = IMDB (ser) + (ep) + Connect + FullCast & Crew
"
and make a decryption in the second line (for example)
"NAME = Imdb Episode + IMDB Connections
DESC = Get movie information from IMDB Episode
"
2) I can't understand why, but I have neither "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) .psf" nor "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) .psf" does not display a list of seasons and episodes (! Pic1 .jpg). Only the old "Imdb Movie (episodelist) .psf" helps.  ???

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 02:17:54 pm »
You have to apply scripts at the exact order as I wrote on the other topic. Then, you will get everything.

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 07:31:42 am »
You have to apply scripts at the exact order as I wrote on the other topic. Then, you will get everything.
In what sense is "exact order"?  ??? In the case shown above, your BAT file is used. This can be seen from the "IMPORT (импорт)" window. But I can't download the list of "seasons" and "episodes" even if I only use the script "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) .psf" or "IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) .psf". In both cases, it is empty. Could this be related to the settings of the program itself?  :'( Thank You!!!!

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 09:43:46 pm »
This topic was meant for sharing batch files.

On THIS you asked for it and I answered you there what you have to do in order to get what you want.

I don't know why didn't you do what I wrote there.

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2021, 10:46:58 am »
This topic was meant for sharing batch files.

On THIS you asked for it and I answered you there what you have to do in order to get what you want.

I don't know why didn't you do what I wrote there.
I understand it. And, yes, I saw your post (THIS). Sorry. Thank you. And as for your BAT files.... It seems to me that it is not enough to place any BAT files without demonstrating (screen) how the downloaded information will look in PVD. Indeed, for information for some of the scripts there is not even fields in the classic shell of the program. We need new kits of skins with fields for additional information (for example, Rottentomatoes). And, as I said, your BAT files contain scripts that cannot be found on the forum (FilmAffinity_ [EN] [HTTPS] -afrocuban.psf), or you have to spend a lot of effort to understand their versions and revisions (AllMovie.com HTTPS.psf). Previously, all scripts and plugins (as well as skins) were placed on the Downloads page. But with the death of the author, this tradition was forgotten. Especially in the English version of PVD.

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2021, 10:59:29 am »
And replace all the same the second line (for example, DESC = Get movie information from IMDB Serial + Episodes + Connect + FullCast & Crew) to decrypt the file. It will be listed in "Settings"> "Plugins"> "Description".  ;)