Author Topic: IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] new site layout script  (Read 16137 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] new site layout script
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2021, 12:55:17 pm »
Additionally for IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] _RC3 script:

The change for the CHANGE LOG, which is now added to the end of the script, except for the description for the latest and first version is still in the old place at the beginning of the script.

This and all of the above will mostly apply to IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) _RC and IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) _RC scripts.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 09:15:52 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2021, 01:11:25 pm »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS](series) _RC and IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS](episodes) _RC scripts are now available.

The innovations around the custom fields are described above, and the other custom fields were from previous IMDB_ [EN][HTTPS] versions.

All these changes will also officially come into force in the next final versions of these scriprov, of course, if users agree with this novelty. If all goes well with the scripts, the final versions of the scripts will be available by around October 10 this year.

IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) _RC and IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) _RC script is added.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 01:12:56 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2021, 07:51:05 pm »
Wow!!! These additions and upgrades will need so much time to enjoy them all. As much as I am grateful to you, I am also extremely desparate: my PVD is 32GB big and I really don't know what I will do once you get tired of supporting PVD and us... There is simply no alternative out there worthy enough to PVD, paid or free...

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2021, 02:04:36 am »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS](series) _RC and IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS](episodes) _RC scripts are now available.

The innovations around the custom fields are described above, and the other custom fields were from previous IMDB_ [EN][HTTPS] versions.

It's really not easy to keep track of all these custom fields and possibilities, so I can't remember if IMDB_Series-year custom field and the code in IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series).psf was my "invention" or it is definitely missing in IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS](series) _RC .psf

This was in earlier (series) script:
LogMessage('      Get series result for series year:'+ItemValue1+'||');
        //ItemValue1:=StringReplace(ItemValue1,'/a> ','',True,False,True);
        if ItemValue1 <> '' then AddFieldValueXML('year',ItemValue1);
        if ItemValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get series result for series year2:'+ItemValue1+'||');
        AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Series-year',TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'title="See more release dates" >','</a>            </div>'));   
      LogMessage('      Get series result for series-year2:'+TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'title="See more release dates" >','</a>            </div>')+'||');

Any help on this?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2021, 08:41:00 am »

It's really not easy to keep track of all these custom fields and possibilities, so I can't remember if IMDB_Series-year custom field and the code in IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series).psf was my "invention" or it is definitely missing in IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS](series) _RC .psf

if ItemValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get series result for series year2:'+ItemValue1+'||');
        AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Series-year',TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'title="See more release dates" >','</a>            </div>'));   
      LogMessage('      Get series result for series-year2:'+TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'title="See more release dates" >','</a>            </div>')+'||');

Any help on this?

This is now really missing in IMDB_ [EN] (HTTPS) (series) _RC and also in IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] _RC as well as in other IMDB scripts. The problem with the new primary IMDb layout is in the source code of the IMDb web page, where the source code record is now the one that causes a lot of headaches, which part of the source code record can now be added to the script to transfer certain information correctly.

So now in all new IMDb scripts updates, parts of the code are missing, which were in previous IMDb scripts are present and written.

We will see what can be done for the problem described above, maybe the problem will be solved successfully.
Ivek23

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2021, 08:55:45 am »
If you do not manually enter the address of the series, then the PVD hangs, you can only see how the windows for connecting to IMDB appear, and then disappear. And so it will be until you turn off the program through the task manager (10, 20.... minutes). Checked on the TV series "Private Eyes" (2016).

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2021, 09:41:14 am »
IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS]_RC3a, IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](series)_RCa and IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](episodes)_RCa scripts are now available.

If you do not manually enter the address of the series, then the PVD hangs, you can only see how the windows for connecting to IMDB appear, and then disappear. And so it will be until you turn off the program through the task manager (10, 20.... minutes). Checked on the TV series "Private Eyes" (2016).

In all of the above scripts, the search for results is corrected.

Any help on this?

Now a piece of code has also been added to your proposal in all the above scripts.
   StartPos:=Pos('releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_rdat',HTML);
   if StartPos>0 then begin
      yearValue:=HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'</a>','</span></li><li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item"><a href="/title/');
      //AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_year',yearValue);
      //AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB Year',yearValue);
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Series-year',yearValue);

if yearValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Tv Mode (CF~IMDB_year~)+:'+yearValue);   
   end else
      LogMessage('tv-metadata-a not found');   

This part of the code is for IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) _RCa script.

StartPos:=Pos('releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_rdat',HTML);
   if StartPos>0 then begin
      yearValue:=HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'</a>','</span></li><li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item"><a href="/title/');
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_year',yearValue);
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB Year',yearValue);
      //AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Series-year',yearValue);

if yearValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Tv Mode (CF~IMDB_year~)+:'+yearValue);   
   end else
      LogMessage('tv-metadata-a not found');   

This part of the code is for IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] _RC3a and IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) _RCa script.

IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS]_RC3a, IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](series)_RCa and IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](episodes)_RCa script is added.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 11:01:56 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2021, 09:41:59 am »
IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS]_RC3a, IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](series)_RCa and IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](episodes)_RCa scripts are now available.

Sorry!!! Error! Error! Error!
After choosing from the found films, an ERROR pops up !!!  :-[ :-[ :-[
P.S. Search window when importing information for serials (!pic2.jpg)???? Thank You!!!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 10:01:23 am by Pacifist »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2021, 11:23:46 am »

Sorry!!! Error! Error! Error!
After choosing from the found films, an ERROR pops up !!!  :-[ :-[ :-[
P.S. Search window when importing information for serials (!pic2.jpg)???? Thank You!!!!

As for the Luca movie, I have no problems downloading information from IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] _RCa. Unfortunately, I can't answer why you have problems transferring information.

As for Neil's Valley of Tears_Sh'at series, all the same url addresses are visible in the Bing search, because the code for the url address was written in such a way that no different url links to other web pages for that series were displayed. Now I changed the Bing url address to search for results because the old Bing url address did not want to download the search results, but reported an error that it did not find the search results. This was probably a block for the Banned IP address, because I already have a similar experience with Kinopoisk.ru websites, where there is a captcha, which did not allow the transfer of information. Now I've added numbering to search results and make it easier to check the correct url.

IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS]_RC3a1, IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](series)_RCa1 and IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](episodes)_RCa1 scripts are now available.

IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS]_RC3a1, IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](series)_RCa1 and IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](episodes)_RCa1 script is added.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 08:21:34 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2021, 08:13:41 am »
As for Neil's Valley of Tears_Sh'at series, all the same url addresses are visible in the Bing search, because the code for the url address was written in such a way that no different url links to other web pages for that series were displayed. Now I changed the Bing url address to search for results because the old Bing url address did not want to download the search results, but reported an error that it did not find the search results. This was probably a block for the Banned IP address, because I already have a similar experience with Kinopoisk.ru websites, where there is a captcha, which did not allow the transfer of information. Now I've added numbering to search results and make it easier to check the correct url.

IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS]_RC3a1, IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](series)_RCa1 and IMDB_[EN] [HTTPS](episodes)_RCa1 script is added.
Thanks

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2021, 08:25:38 am »
Welcome.
Ivek23

anything