Author Topic: New changes on ImdB made PVD 1.0.2.7 Unusable  (Read 14307 times)

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
Re: New changes on ImdB made PVD 1.0.2.7 Unusable
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2021, 10:22:47 pm »
These are great news. Thanks!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2021, 10:21:54 am »
These are great news. Thanks!

Thank you. About 15 Imdb scripts will be available in December, which will work with the help of the Proxomitron program.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2021, 11:33:31 am »
A new archiving/cleanup of a Scripts folder already scheduled, hahah. Thanks.

One question:  I have 2 fields in my skin. One is standard Features, and the other is custom IMDb Tech Specs field. Until recently all specs were filled in that custom field, and now the scripts fills Features field only. How can I customize the script so it would fill custom field again (or both), because otherwise I should update ~7k movies movies which is very cumbersome... I renamed old custom field to Imdb-TechSpecs already, if that matters. Maybe it's then when the script started to fill Features field only?

Thanks in advance for your advise!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2021, 08:38:44 pm »
A new archiving/cleanup of a Scripts folder already scheduled, hahah. Thanks.

One question:  I have 2 fields in my skin. One is standard Features, and the other is custom IMDb Tech Specs field. Until recently all specs were filled in that custom field, and now the scripts fills Features field only. How can I customize the script so it would fill custom field again (or both), because otherwise I should update ~7k movies movies which is very cumbersome... I renamed old custom field to Imdb-TechSpecs already, if that matters. Maybe it's then when the script started to fill Features field only?

Thanks in advance for your advise!

You made a mistake when you renamed the old custom field to Imdb-TechSpecs. So you have this problem now. Information for Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio and nothing more is downloaded to the Imdb-TechSpecs custom box. The full TechSpecs information is transferred to the ImdbTechSpecs custom field. Rename the custom field back to the old name, it may then transfer the information correctly.

Or maybe something changed these settings in the script.
//Script Options-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  //Retreive Data Config
  USE_SAVED_PVDCONFIG  = True ;  //Use the Overwrite Options of the script saved in pvdconf.ini for avoid download not used pages. Remember PVD only save in exit.
  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = True ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field. 
//  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = False ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field.
//  GET_LOCAL_TITLE  = True ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there.
  GET_LOCAL_TITLE  = False ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there. 
  GET_FULL_MPAA  = True ;  //Download Certification provider page for retreive the MPAA info. Otherwise only the info of the principal movie page.
  GET_FULL_AKA  = True ;  //Download 'Also Known As' provider page for retreive the info. Otherwise only the info of the principal movie page.
  GET_FULL_CREDIT  = True ;  //Download Cast or Credit provider page for retreive the info. Otherwise only the info of the principal movie page.
  PEOPLE_LIMIT  = 25;    //Limit of number of actors (cast) or of credits (crew) retrieved.
  GET_FULL_AWARDS  = True ;  //Download Awards provider page for retreive the info. Otherwise doesn't do nothingh because no info in the principal movie page.
  EVENTS_LIMIT  = 100;   //Limit of number of events (USA Academy Awards, Golden Globes, etc) to retrive awards.
  GET_FULL_FEATURES  = True ; //Download Technical Specs for retreive the original movie features (Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio, etc).
  //GET_FULL_FEATURES  = False ; //Download Technical Specs for retreive the original movie features (Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio, etc).
  GET_MINI_FEATURES  = True ; //Download Technical Specs for retreive the original movie features (Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio).
  //GET_MINI_FEATURES  = False ; //Download Technical Specs for retreive the original movie features (Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio).
  //GET_FEATURES  = True ; //Download Technical Specs for retreive the original movie features (Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio).
  GET_FEATURES  = False ; //Download Technical Specs for retreive the original movie features (Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio).

GET_FULL_PLOTKEYWORDS  = True ;  //Download Plot Keywords provider page for retreive the Plot Keywords info. Otherwise only the info of the principal movie page
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2021, 01:27:44 am »

You made a mistake when you renamed the old custom field to Imdb-TechSpecs. So you have this problem now. Information for Runtime, Sound Mix, Color, Aspect Ratio and nothing more is downloaded to the Imdb-TechSpecs custom box. The full TechSpecs information is transferred to the ImdbTechSpecs custom field. Rename the custom field back to the old name, it may then transfer the information correctly.

That was it, thank you!

I hope you will help me 2 more questions.

in the script code, I found:
If (Length(ItemValue)=0) Then ItemValue:=titleValue;                           //Provider hides the original title if same that title. WEB_SPECIFIC

Is there a way to unhide both origtitle and title when they're the same?

And maybe the biggest challenge for me. Is it possible to get/import English (International) title to a Title field while at the same time importing Localized Title too? Or to some other custom field for example?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 01:29:41 am by afrocuban »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2021, 04:47:07 pm »
I hope you will help me 2 more questions.

in the script code, I found:
If (Length(ItemValue)=0) Then ItemValue:=titleValue;                           //Provider hides the original title if same that title. WEB_SPECIFIC

Is there a way to unhide both origtitle and title when they're the same?

This is only visible if the title and original title are different.

In the custom Imdb_Title field, I edited it so that you have both the original and the local address, if the local address of course exists.
        //Get ~alternatetitle~
        ItemValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'","alternateName":"','","');          //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('Localized title',ItemValue);

if GET_LOCAL_TITLE then AddFieldValueXML('title',ItemValue);
        if ItemValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result alternatetitle:'+ItemValue+'||');      
      If ItemValue <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Imdb_Title',ItemValue+#13+titleValue+'  (original title)')
      Else AddCustomFieldValueByName('Imdb_Title',titleValue);

//Get ~IMDB_Movietype~

And maybe the biggest challenge for me. Is it possible to get/import English (International) title to a Title field while at the same time importing Localized Title too? Or to some other custom field for example?

In the custom English title field, you now have an English  title. However, you have the manual option to possibly get / import English title to a Title field.

Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA(HTML:String):Cardinal; //BlockOpen
    //Returns:
    //     Result:=prFinished; Script has finished gathering data
    //     Result:=prError; If żany big problem? with exit;
    //Retrieve: ~aka~ "Also Known As"
  Var
    curPos,endPos,index:Integer;
    ItemValue,ItemList:String;
   ItemValue1:String;
   ItemList2:String;
   Name,Role,ItemValue2:String;
    ItemArray: TWideArray;
  Begin
    LogMessage('Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA BEGIN=====================||');
    Result:=prFinished;  //It will change to prError if any big problem with exit;
    //Get ~aka~ (several values in a line break separated list) Be careful don't repeat
   //Get all aka list ~Imdb Aka~
   ItemValue1:=StringReplace(ItemValue1,'|','',True,True,False);
   ItemValue1:=StringReplace(ItemValue1,'                                                        ',#13,True,True,False);      
   AddCustomFieldValueByName('Imdb Aka',ItemValue1);
   //Get ~aka~ (English title)
    curPos:=Pos('<table class="ipl-zebra-list akas-table-test-only">',ItemList2)     //String which opens the subList data. WEB_SPECIFIC   
   While curPos>0 Do Begin   
      Name:=TextBetWeen(ItemList2,'<td class="aka-item__name">','</td>',false,curPos);
      if Name <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Name:'+Name+'||');
      Role:=TextBetWeen(ItemList2,'<td class="aka-item__title">','</td>',false,curPos);
      if Role <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Role:'+Role+'||');       

if ItemValue2 <> '' then ItemValue2:=ItemValue2+#13;
      if Name <> '' then ItemValue2:=ItemValue2+Name;
      if Role <> '' then ItemValue2:=ItemValue2+#160#160+Role;      
      if ItemValue2 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get results aka 2:'+ItemValue2+'||');   
      If Pos('(English title)',Name) > 1 then Role:=Role else Role:='';   
      if ItemValue2 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get results aka2:'+Role+'||');
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('English title',Role);
      //AddFieldValueXML('title',Role);
      curPos:=PosFrom('<tr class="ipl-zebra-list__item aka-item">',ItemList2,curPos)     //String which opens the subList data. WEB_SPECIFIC   
   End;      

LogMessage('Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA END=====================||');
  End; //BlockClose

IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_(afrocuban) script  is attached.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2021, 09:00:22 am »
I fixed the Runtime code in the Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieBASE, where a change was made to the source code of the page.

New IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_(afrocuban) script  is attached.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 09:11:40 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2021, 01:36:05 am »
Thanks a lot Ivek. I am currently testing and customizing the script (max values mostly), but please confirm if I understood you well: it's not possible with the script to import English title to a standard Title field, it's only possible if I do it manually by copying/pasting it from AKA field to Title field?

I am asking, because I just don't know non-English movies by their original, or localized title. I know them only by their English title, and I would like to have in Tree view "%N. %T (%O)" where %T would be English title. That way I could recognize movie only by scrolling Tree view, but at the moment I have to click movie by movie to check which one that was, and that is way too slow.

For example, when I am not logged in on IMDb and I go to https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8228288/ with my country IP I see English title as main, and original title too. But, when I import it to PVD with the script, then somehow Title and original title are the same. Why can't I import it as it is in browser?

Best regards

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2021, 08:28:52 am »
First try in Retrieve Data Config this GET ORIGINAL TITLE setting changes
  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = True ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field. 
//  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = False ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field.
like this
//   GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = True ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field. 
  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = False ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field.

Or use the option described below.

Try in Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA, where you have a custom English title field, you also have closed code for a normal Title field. Open this code for the normal Title field and check this field in the settings so that it overwrites you. It may work as you wish, otherwise part of the code will be arranged so that this field is overwritten.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2021, 09:40:39 pm »
Dear ivek,

Thanks for the tips. As usual, they were invaluable.

After experimenting and in order to get in Tree view English title and Original title, as well as Localized title in a List view of my personal skin, I had to make these changes (and only this combination works for me).

Instead of:
102  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = True ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field. 
103 //  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = False ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field.

it has to be:
102  //  GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = True ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field. 
103 GET_ORIGINAL_TITLE  = False ;  //Download the alternate title info in your language in your country in of the principal movie page if it exists there for to replace the original title in the Title field.

Instead of:
719 //AddCustomFieldValueByName('Localized title',titleValue);

it has to be:
719 AddCustomFieldValueByName('Localized title',titleValue);

And, instead of:
1386      AddCustomFieldValueByName('English title',Role);
1387      //AddFieldValueXML('title',Role);

it has to be:
1386      //  AddCustomFieldValueByName('English title',Role);
1387      AddFieldValueXML('title',Role);

Important note: I have included line numbers in order to easier find the code, those line numbers aren't part of the code. Hopefully this will be helpful to at least someone else.

Thank you so much for your patience and good will.

Best regards
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 01:14:41 am by afrocuban »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2021, 08:04:05 am »
I am glad that now the script works according to your wishes.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2021, 08:26:28 am »
Here is a list of Imdb scripts that have already been updated and added to the forum. Below are also links to the topic where there are descriptions for these scripts.
  • Imdb Movie Info(title)
  • Imdb Movie
  • Imdb Movie Info
  • Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2)
  • Imdb Movie Additional Info
  • Imdb Movie Additional Info a
  • Imdb Movie(tech specs) and Imdb+Movie(tech+specs)
  • Imdb Movie(plotkeywords)
  • Imdb Movie(plotsummary)
  • Imdb Movie(releaseinfo) and Imdb Movie(combined) a
  • Imdb Movie(soundtrack)
  • Imdb Movie(taglines)
  • Imdb Movie (locations)
  • Imdb Movie(combined)
  • Imdb Movie(parentsguide)
  • Imdb Movie(combined)2 - replace - Imdb Movie(combined) a
  • Imdb Movie(parentsguide)2 - replace - Imdb Movie(parentsguide) a
However, the Imdb Movie (business) script cannot be fixed because these IMDb websites no longer exist.

A new Imdb Movie (locations) script is now available instead of the Imdb Movie (business) script.

Https Imdb Movie Script for rating ...
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4191.0.html

Https Imdb Movie Script for Additional Information
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4193.0.html
Ivek23

Offline gear

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2022, 03:52:23 pm »
Dear Ivek, First of all I wish you and all our friends in PVD, a Happy New Year 2022.

I am writing in order to ask where stands the checking you where doing on all the files which needed modification. Have you finished them or not yet ?
Please let us know.
Regards,
George

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2022, 06:18:44 pm »
Dear Ivek, First of all I wish you and all our friends in PVD, a Happy New Year 2022.

Thanks

I am writing in order to ask where stands the checking you where doing on all the files which needed modification. Have you finished them or not yet ?
Please let us know.

Here is a list of already revised scripts and links where they were added.

Here is a list of Imdb scripts that have already been updated and added to the forum. Below are also links to the topic where there are descriptions for these scripts.
  • Imdb Movie Info(title)
  • Imdb Movie
  • Imdb Movie Info
  • Imdb Movie(soundtrack)
  • Imdb Movie(taglines)
  • Imdb Movie (locations)
  • Imdb Movie(combined)
However, the Imdb Movie (business) script cannot be fixed because these IMDb websites no longer exist.

A new Imdb Movie (locations) script is now available instead of the Imdb Movie (business) script.

There are, however, a few scripts that need to be fixed. Below is a list of scripts that need to be fixed.
Imdb Movie Script (cast)2 0.1.2.0
Imdb Movie Script (cast series)2 0.1.2.0
Imdb Movie Script (cast episode)2 0.1.2.1
Imdb Movie Photo (Poster) Script 0.1.3.0
Imdb Movie Poster Script (2) 0.1.4.0
Imdb Movie Photo (poster) Script (2) 0.1.4.0
  • Imdb Movie(studio&combined) and Imdb Movie(studio&combined)2
  • Imdb Movie(studio&company) and Imdb Movie(studio&company)2
  • Imdb Movie(misclinks)
  • Imdb Movie(pmisclinks)
  • Imdb Movie Photo(Poster)(2)
  • Imdb Movie Poster(2)
  • Imdb+Movie+Photo
  • All Imdb Movie(cast) scripts

I am currently testing scripts for External Sites however, the testing takes longer because I have 3500 movie titles in the test database and I check them to get the correct data transfers. It is very important that it is not necessary to correct any errors in the transmission of information later.

Since I already have known vision problems (you probably already know that), which are gradually increasing, I also need to stop with script tests so as not to strain my eyes too much, because then PVD users would be deprived of new script updates and further PVD use.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:27:20 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Pacifist

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2022, 08:03:15 am »

Thanks

Please let us know.

Since I already have known vision problems (you probably already know that), which are gradually increasing, I also need to stop with script tests so as not to strain my eyes too much, because then PVD users would be deprived of new script updates and further PVD use....

Happy New Year! Good luck and health !!!!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2022, 06:28:47 pm »

Thanks

Please let us know.

Since I already have known vision problems (you probably already know that), which are gradually increasing, I also need to stop with script tests so as not to strain my eyes too much, because then PVD users would be deprived of new script updates and further PVD use....
Happy New Year! Good luck and health !!!!

Thank you very much.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2022, 08:42:00 am »

Thanks

Please let us know.

Here is a list of already revised scripts and links where they were added.

• Imdb Movie Info(title)
  • Imdb Movie
  • Imdb Movie Info
  • Imdb Movie(soundtrack)
  • Imdb Movie(taglines)
  • Imdb Movie (locations)
  • Imdb Movie(combined)

There are, however, a few scripts that need to be fixed. Below is a list of scripts that need to be fixed.
Imdb Movie Script (cast)2 0.1.2.0
Imdb Movie Script (cast series)2 0.1.2.0
Imdb Movie Script (cast episode)2 0.1.2.1
Imdb Movie Photo (Poster) Script 0.1.3.0
Imdb Movie Poster Script (2) 0.1.4.0
Imdb Movie Photo (poster) Script (2) 0.1.4.0
  • Imdb Movie(studio&combined) and Imdb Movie(studio&combined)2
  • Imdb Movie(studio&company) and Imdb Movie(studio&company)2
  • Imdb Movie(misclinks)
  • Imdb Movie(pmisclinks)
  • Imdb Movie Photo(Poster)(2)
  • Imdb Movie Poster(2)
  • Imdb+Movie+Photo
  • All Imdb Movie(cast) scripts

I am currently testing scripts for External Sites however, the testing takes longer because I have 3500 movie titles in the test database and I check them to get the correct data transfers. It is very important that it is not necessary to correct any errors in the transmission of information later.

Since I already have known vision problems (you probably already know that), which are gradually increasing, I also need to stop with script tests so as not to strain my eyes too much, because then PVD users would be deprived of new script updates and further PVD use.

Notification:

All IMDB Movie scripts using Proxomitron no longer work.

If there is ever time, will fix them to work using Proxomitron or try to edit them to work in 1.0.2.7 MOD version in HTTPS mode.
Ivek23

anything