Author Topic: IMDb [EN][HTTPS](series) issues and support  (Read 7908 times)

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
IMDb [EN][HTTPS](series) issues and support
« on: December 08, 2021, 09:16:11 pm »
In all IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS], IMDB_ [EN] (HTTPS] (series) and IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) scripts, Runtime information is now incorrectly downloaded. The reason is a change in the source code of the primary Imdb web pages. I have fixed this bug and all Imdb scripts may be added to the forum tonight or tomorrow.

I have a custom field Run time for runtime. In IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] I added
AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue);

I did analog in IMDB_ [EN] (HTTPS] (series) by adding

1104      AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue1);

but for some reason it doesn't work.

Since the only way to record actual media length in PVD is to record it to Duration field, I'd prefer IMDb length to be recorded to a custom field Run time

Any help on this, please?

EDIT:

If I put
1111     AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue00);

I get length 1 hour for https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8694364/, but not 60 minutes???
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 10:32:31 pm by afrocuban »

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
Re: IMDb [EN][HTTPS](series) issues and support
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 12:35:53 am »
Also, IMDB_Series-year custom field doesn't import category and year as it did until recent layout changes.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 08:49:20 am »
I will edit AllMovie scripts first, then I will edit your requests and problems with Imdb scripts.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 08:13:39 am »
In all IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS], IMDB_ [EN] (HTTPS] (series) and IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) scripts, Runtime information is now incorrectly downloaded. The reason is a change in the source code of the primary Imdb web pages. I have fixed this bug and all Imdb scripts may be added to the forum tonight or tomorrow.

I have a custom field Run time for runtime. In IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] I added
AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue);

I did analog in IMDB_ [EN] (HTTPS] (series) by adding

1104      AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue1);

but for some reason it doesn't work.

Since the only way to record actual media length in PVD is to record it to Duration field, I'd prefer IMDb length to be recorded to a custom field Run time

Any help on this, please?

EDIT:

If I put
1111     AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue00);

I get length 1 hour for https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8694364/, but not 60 minutes???

For afrocuban

In IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script it is necessary to change the Runtime code in Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieBASE.
    //Get the original "Runtime" (in minutes) as ~length~ (in seconds) instead of the duration of the user movie copy
   StartPos:=Pos('<span class="ipc-metadata-list-item__label">Runtime</span>',HTML);
   if StartPos>0 then begin
      Hours:=StrToInt(HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','<!-- --> <!-- -->hour'));
      Minutes:=StrToInt(HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'hour<!-- --> <!-- -->','<!-- --> <!-- -->minutes'));
      ItemValue:=IntToStr(Hours*60 + Minutes);
      If ItemValue = '0' then ItemValue:='';
      If ItemValue = '' then Minutes:=StrToInt(HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','<!-- --> <!-- -->minutes'));
      ItemValue:=IntToStr(Hours*60 + Minutes);      
      //LogMessage('duration: '+ItemValue);
      if ItemValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime:'+ItemValue+'||');
      //AddFieldValueXML('duration', ItemValue);
       AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
      if ItemValue <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time1',ItemValue);
      if ItemValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght:'+ItemValue+'||');
   end else
      LogMessage('duration not found');

Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieTECHNICAL
is such a code for the "Run time" custom field.
    //Get "Runtime" info
   curPos:=Pos('<td class="label"> Runtime </td>',HTML);                                    //WEB_SPECIFIC.
   If 0<curPos Then Begin 
      ItemValue:=TextBetWeen(HTML,' (',' min)',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        //Get the original "Runtime" (in minutes) as ~length~ instead of the duration of the user movie copy
        AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
        //AddFieldValue(14,ItemValue);  //Field number 14 = Duration, value in minutes
      if ItemValue <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue);
        if ItemValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght from Original Runtime:'+ItemValue+'||');
   End;      
    LogMessage('Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieTECHNICAL END=====================||');

For IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) script

V Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieTECHNICAL is such a code for the "Run time" custom field.
    //Get "Runtime" info
   curPos:=Pos('<td class="label"> Runtime </td>',HTML);                                    //WEB_SPECIFIC.
   If 0<curPos Then Begin 
      ItemValue0:=TextBetWeen(HTML,' (',' min)',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        //Get the original "Runtime" (in minutes) as ~length~ instead of the duration of the user movie copy
        AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue0))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
      if ItemValue0 <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time',ItemValue0);
        if ItemValue0 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght from Original Runtime:'+ItemValue0+'||');
   End;   
    //Get "Runtime" info
   If 0<curPos Then Begin 
      ItemValue1:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<td>',' min',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue1))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
      if ItemValue1 <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time1',ItemValue1);      
        if ItemValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght from Original Runtime0:'+ItemValue1+'||');
   End;   
    LogMessage('Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieTECHNICAL END=====================||');

Here are two pieces of code for "RUNTIME" information transfer. Both are needed. that there will always be information transfer. if the Runtime record is present in the Technical Specifications web pages.

And this one.

The "runtime" custom fields here may be named differently because I wrote them them that way because of the tests, if the information is transmitted correctly.
Therefore, each user should change the names of the custom fields that they already use now.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 08:38:12 am »
For afrocuban

However, in the IMDB_ [EN] (HTTPS) (series) script, several pieces of code need to be changed.

In Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieBASE, the following pieces of code change.

Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieBASE(HTML:String):Cardinal; //BlockOpen
    //Returns:
    //     Result:=prFinished; Script has finished gathering data
    //     Result:=prError; If żany big problem? with exit;
    //Retrieve: ~title~, ~year~, ~origtitle~, ~poster~ / ~imdbrating~, ~IMDB_Votes~ (Custom Field) / ~TOP_250~(Custom Field) /
    //          If Not(GET_FULL_CREDIT): ~crew~ctDirectors,ctWriters,ctComposers,ctProducers(Not in base page), ctActors
    //         ~description~ / ~category~ "keywords" / ~tagline~ / ~genre~
    //         If Not(GET_FULL_MPAA) ~mpaa~
    //         ~country~ / ~rdate~ in contry provider local IP geolocation
    //         If Not(GET_FULL_AKA) ~aka~.
    //         ~budget~ / ~money~ / ~studio~ "Production Co"
    //         If Not(GET_FULL_FEATURES) ~features~
  Var
      curPos,endPos,index:Integer;
     debug_pos1:Integer;
     StartPos:Integer;
     //Hours,Minutes:Integer;
      ItemValue,ItemValue0,ItemValue1,ItemValue2,ItemList,ImageFile:String;
     ItemValue00:String;
      titleValue:String;
     yearValue:String;
     seriesValue,yearsValue:String;
      Name,Role,PersonURL:String;
     ItemList2,ItemList12,day_s,month_s,year_s:String;
     //ItemList1,ItemList11:String;
      ItemArray:TWideArray;
  Begin
   //Go to "Tv Mode"    
   StartPos:=Pos('<h1 textlength="',HTML);
   if StartPos>0 then begin   
      ItemValue:=HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'<li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item">','releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_rdat');
      if ItemValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Tv Mode1:'+ItemValue+'||');
      debug_pos1:=Pos('<a href="',ItemValue);
      if debug_pos1 >0 then ItemValue:=Copy(ItemValue,0,debug_pos1-1);
      //ItemValue:=StringReplace(ItemValue,'','',True,False,True);
      //ItemValue:=StringReplace(ItemValue,'</a>','',True,False,True);      
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('Tv',ItemValue);   
      if ItemValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Tv Mode (CF~Tv~):'+ItemValue);
      if Pos('TV Mini Series',ItemValue)>0 then yearsValue:=yearsValue+'TV Mini Series ';
      if Pos('TV Series',ItemValue)>0 then yearsValue:=yearsValue+'TV Series ';
      if yearsValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result yearsValue:'+yearsValue);      

//ItemValue1:=HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'<li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item','</ul>');
      ItemValue1:=HTMLValues(HTML,'<h1 textlength="','</ul>','"ipc-inline-list__item">','</',', ',StartPos);
      //ItemValue1:=HTMLValues2(HTML,'<h1 textlength="','</ul>','<li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item">','</li>',', ',StartPos);      
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('Tv2',ItemValue1);   
      if ItemValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Tv Mode01:'+#13+ItemValue1+'||'+#13);      
   end else
      LogMessage('tv-metadata not found');         
   //Go to "Tv Mode" Series-year
   StartPos:=Pos('releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_rdat',HTML);
   if StartPos>0 then begin
      yearValue:=HTMLValue(HTML,StartPos,0,'</a>','</span></li><li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item"><a href="/title/');
      //AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_year',yearValue);
      //AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB Year',yearValue);
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Series-year',yearValue);
      if yearsValue <> '' then seriesValue:=yearsValue+'('+yearValue+')' else seriesValue:='';
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Series-year1',seriesValue);
      if seriesValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result seriesValue:'+#13+seriesValue+'||'+#13);   

if yearValue <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Tv Mode (CF~IMDB_year~)+:'+yearValue);   
   end else
      LogMessage('tv-metadata-a not found');   
    //Get the original "Runtime" (in minutes) as ~length~ (in seconds) instead of the duration of the user movie copy                                        //WEB_SPECIFIC.   
    curPos:=Pos('<span class="ipc-metadata-list-item__label">Runtime</span>',HTML);                                        //WEB_SPECIFIC.
    If 0<curPos Then Begin 
        ItemValue1:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','minutes</div></li>',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        //ItemList:=ItemList+'Original Runtime: '+ItemValue1+' min.<br>';
        LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime11:'+ItemValue1+'||');
      //If GET_FULL_FEATURES Then
      if ItemValue1 <> '' then
        AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue1))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
        //AddFieldValue(14,ItemValue1);  //Field number 14 = Duration, value in minutes
        if ItemValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght011:'+ItemValue1+'||');
      //LogMessage('      Get result lenght012:'+HTMLValues(HTML,'<span class="ipc-metadata-list-item__label">Runtime</span>','</ul>','<li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item">','</li>',', ',endPos)+'||');      
        ItemValue00:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','hour</div></li>',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC   
      LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime111:'+ItemValue00+'||');      
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then
      AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(3600*StrToInt(ItemValue00))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time1',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue00)));
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime111:'+ItemValue00+'||');
        if ItemValue00 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght0111:'+ItemValue00+'||');      
    End;

For a possible error in the code part for the series, you can also add it yourself or report the problem and I added it.

And this one.

The "runtime" and "IMDB_Series-year" custom fields here may be named differently because I wrote them them that way because of the tests, if the information is transmitted correctly.
Therefore, each user should change the names of the custom fields that they already use now.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 08:42:17 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 02:59:17 am »
Thank you Ivek. I will try this!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 09:15:45 am »
Thank you Ivek. I will try this!

OK, we’re waiting for your news on how this works for you.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 02:25:31 am »
Dear Ivek, here I am with the feedback.

Everything works perfect, and I admit I wasn't expected that, because of lot of code to change.

The only thing that doesn't work for me is Runtime for series. This piece of code doesn't import run time for me, although I renamed custom field to Run time instead of Run time1

//Get the original "Runtime" (in minutes) as ~length~ (in seconds) instead of the duration of the user movie copy                                        //WEB_SPECIFIC.   
    curPos:=Pos('<span class="ipc-metadata-list-item__label">Runtime</span>',HTML);                                        //WEB_SPECIFIC.
    If 0<curPos Then Begin
        ItemValue1:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','minutes</div></li>',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        //ItemList:=ItemList+'Original Runtime: '+ItemValue1+' min.<br>';
        LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime11:'+ItemValue1+'||');
      //If GET_FULL_FEATURES Then
      if ItemValue1 <> '' then
        //AddFieldValue(14,ItemValue1);  //Field number 14 = Duration, value in minutes
        if ItemValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght011:'+ItemValue1+'||');
      //LogMessage('      Get result lenght012:'+HTMLValues(HTML,'<span class="ipc-metadata-list-item__label">Runtime</span>','</ul>','<li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item">','</li>',', ',endPos)+'||');     
        ItemValue00:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','hour</div></li>',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC   
      LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime111:'+ItemValue00+'||');     
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then
      AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(3600*StrToInt(ItemValue00))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time1',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue00)));
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime111:'+ItemValue00+'||');
        if ItemValue00 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght0111:'+ItemValue00+'||');     
    End;

But, I can live without that and I am immensely grateful to you
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 02:27:36 am by afrocuban »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022, 08:23:37 am »
Welcome.

When I have the option of free time, I'll check why this does not work properly.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2022, 02:48:03 pm »
Hello Ivek! I hope things are better this December for you and your mother. Just wanted to ask if any IMDb script is usable at the moment? Thanks.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2022, 03:05:47 pm »
Hello Ivek! I hope things are better this December for you and your mother. Just wanted to ask if any IMDb script is usable at the moment? Thanks.

Thank you for your wishes, especially now in the month of December.

The IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_TEST_1 script and maybe another one work, but it doesn't transfer all the information, especially from the basic movies IMDB pages.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2023, 05:08:11 am »
The IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script no longer downloads certain information for movies because there have been major changes in the source code of certain web pages. The script only downloads information from the basic Movies page. It currently also downloads information from the Full Cast & Crew, Awards and Plot Keywords web pages. Here, too, there will be changes in the source code sometime by the end of February. Currently, it still downloads movies information from the Reference View website for movies, but it's only a matter of time how long this will be, because the Reference View website is supposed to be discontinued in the near future, unfortunately for us of course.

There will be many problems for corrections in the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script, it is also possible that certain web pages and the transfer of information will no longer be possible in the future.

Even from the pages listed above [EN][HTTPS] the script practically does not transfer any information anymore, except only downloads information from the basic Movies page. So there won't be any new IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script updates anymore because it is no longer possible to download many full downloads of information. The new Imdb website design does not allow this anymore.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2024, 04:55:23 am »
Hello Ivek. Since IMDB_Series-year custom field import doesn't work for me anymore, how can I disable overwriting older records of this fields from the times it worked.

Now, while earlier it was imported for example as TV Series (1999–2013) when I import now for that record, it gets overwritten with TV Series ().

How to avoid this, how to disable importing this field in order to preserve at least older records.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2024, 07:43:13 pm »
Find this record in the script and block it easily as you will see below.

Code: [Select]
//AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Series-year',yearValue);
In the same way, you can block almost any field (maybe not some field, because for some reason or function it is not possible).
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2024, 05:49:46 pm »
Thank you, Ivek.

Is there any field that now outdated IMDb series and episodes scripts import that IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]_TEST_2b.psf does not, when updating existing record only, not when importing series for the first time?

Or, to rephrase it: which fields don't work anymore in outdated IMDb series and episodes scripts?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 06:05:55 pm by afrocuban »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2024, 09:05:51 pm »
Wait a few days, I will try to prepare test scripts for series and episodes. Then it will be seen what can be transferred.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2024, 11:17:31 pm »
Of course, thank you so much!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2024, 04:14:44 pm »
You can find the corrected IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series)_TEST_2b script at the link below.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4134.msg22017.html#msg22017
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2024, 09:20:35 pm »
Thank you Ivek. Obviously, something is wrong with my PVD config. The only thing I get now comparing to outdated series script is the Series year. No seasons/episodes, no plot no Synopsis...

It looks like even this doesn't work anymore:

if Pos('TV Series',ItemValue)>0 then yearsValue1:=yearsValue1+'TV Series ';
if yearsValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result yearsValue1:'+yearsValue1);

So instead of, for example TV Series (2018-2023), now I'm getting just 2018-2023

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2024, 08:02:36 am »
Thank you Ivek. Obviously, something is wrong with my PVD config. The only thing I get now comparing to outdated series script is the Series year. No seasons/episodes, no plot no Synopsis...

It looks like even this doesn't work anymore:

if Pos('TV Series',ItemValue)>0 then yearsValue1:=yearsValue1+'TV Series ';
if yearsValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result yearsValue1:'+yearsValue1);

So instead of, for example TV Series (2018-2023), now I'm getting just 2018-2023

Probably not, because maybe I missed something in the update, like for example to download Synopsis data. I haven't been able to make an update for seasons/episodes yet, because it will be more problematic to make a correction.

I'll check for Series year, but you'll probably need to change the name of the custom field.
Ivek23