Hello

(1/2) > >>

Ivek23:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---28.02.2023 07:08
iouk_lyu@mail.ru
--- End quote ---
Hello

Thank you for not giving up Personal Video Database.

Could you send a link to the latest program updates?

I will be extremely grateful to you! ))

Lyudmila (aka Lyu Iouk)
--- End quote ---

Hello. As for the latest updates to the program, there are quite a few new things here. Personal Video Database MOD version is now used and all script updates are made for this version.

I recommend you download it from the tele Blog VVV_Easy website at this link below.

http://vvveasy.altervista.org/personal-video-database/?doing_wp_cron=1525497049.1403949260711669921875

You will find the link there at this address:

PVD_1.0.2.7_MOD-V20191020.zip

If I send you links to the latest script updates, it will probably ask you to login first before downloading the updated scripts.

And this recommendation:

If you cannot log in to the English part of the forum, then register again and send me your registration information so that I can activate your account.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on March 05, 2023, 05:03:03 pm ---And this recommendation:

If you cannot log in to the English part of the forum, then register again and send me your registration information so that I can activate your account.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on March 07, 2023, 07:52:01 pm ---I just activated your account on the English part of the forum.
--- End quote ---

afrocuban:
Test post. It looks replyibg has back! Great. Or is this only on this subforum?

afrocuban:
Yes, I can post only in this forum.

afrocuban:
So, it's probably somewhere in the admin area, read only is set?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version