Author Topic: IMDb episodes HTTPS script  (Read 5636 times)

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
IMDb episodes HTTPS script
« on: May 10, 2023, 09:05:32 pm »
Hello Ivek.

1. How we can get episodes IMDB urls with this script?
2. Also, I noticed that there is no  more piece of code for custom fields TV Series, Series/Episodes like it was in (episodes)(a) script?

Is there a way we can get these two?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IMDb episodes HTTPS script
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 07:16:09 am »
Hello Ivek.

1. How we can get episodes IMDB urls with this script?
2. Also, I noticed that there is no  more piece of code for custom fields TV Series, Series/Episodes like it was in (episodes)(a) script?

Is there a way we can get these two?

It can no longer be done. I have explained it here as well.

As I already wrote in this link below, there will be no new updates of katerth scripts anymore. Changes are happening almost every day, which are even less possible to fix. Maybe sometime in the distant future there will be something new, but not yet.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4015.msg21736.html#msg21736
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 05:07:27 am »
The IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script no longer downloads certain information for movies because there have been major changes in the source code of certain web pages. The script only downloads information from the basic Movies page. It currently also downloads information from the Full Cast & Crew, Awards and Plot Keywords web pages. Here, too, there will be changes in the source code sometime by the end of February. Currently, it still downloads movies information from the Reference View website for movies, but it's only a matter of time how long this will be, because the Reference View website is supposed to be discontinued in the near future, unfortunately for us of course.

There will be many problems for corrections in the IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script, it is also possible that certain web pages and the transfer of information will no longer be possible in the future.

Even from the pages listed above [EN][HTTPS] the script practically does not transfer any information anymore, except only downloads information from the basic Movies page. So there won't be any new IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script updates anymore because it is no longer possible to download many full downloads of information. The new Imdb website design does not allow this anymore.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 08:34:30 pm »
So sad to read... Thank you for all your contribution so far Ivek! It's time for retirement...

anything