English > Feature Suggestions

Gratitude List

<< < (2/5) > >>

korbenPL:
rick.ca
nostra

Last Active: March

I have contacted our gents on number of occassions.

I have had this peculiar feeling for the last few months, and I pray to be wrong.

Something is definitely in the air as I do not recall such huge delays in updates, it is more than worrying.

For those who have been able to show their gratitude in $ - I am thankful.

For those, including me, who cannot afford to pay for software, maybe it's time to open up, be heard, make you both guys realize how we LOVE the PVD you've been compiling for many years now.

Do not abandon the ship, guys.

Join me, show some love dear Users.

deazo:

I have been quiet in these forums for many months now because PVD for me is like Windows, a smooth running software that does exactly what I need and this has been the case for many many years.
I manage thousands of movies in PVD, it is a VERY important piece of my life's tools and I could not replace it with anything these days.
I keep updating myself with all the tools available around (free or not free) and NONE of them do what PVD does.

I have already expressed my gratitude to Nostra, but I would repeat it every day if it meant keeping this software alive, please do not let us sink without it!

D.

AimHere:
Jumping on the bandwagon here, to express how much I appreciate Nostra's efforts at building PVD. I don't know how I would manage my video library without it.

Keep at it, Nostra!

korbenPL:
Hundreds use it daily, two people came by, come on, don't be shy!

pra15:
Not shy, but very bad english.

Yes, PVD is the best!
Who use it become slave of it.
THANKS TO NOSTRA !!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version