Author Topic: Yet another toolbar (32px version only)  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Data1001

• User
    • View Profile
Yet another toolbar (32px version only)
« on: November 14, 2010, 02:55:04 am »
Just to have another option for toolbar icons, thought I'd share the one I made. Attempted to make icons which made some sort of sense for each task, although some are more obvious than others, I suppose. I fudged with this for numerous hours, attempting to get them as clean as possible, and I think what I ended up with is perfectly acceptable, although to my perfectionist sensibilities, I wish I could have made them far cleaner. Anyway, download and try out if you wish.

This is probably only for those with a large-resolution screen, as this contains only 32x32 pixel icons (twice the size of the toolbar icons which are normally installed with PVD). I did not make the 16x16 size, because I wasn't going to use that size for my own purposes.  :P

To use, first exit PVD. Then go into your PVD folder, and then the subfolder skins/images. In that images folder, rename "toolbar.bmp" to something else. Then extract the contents of this zip file into that folder. Restart PVD and the new icons should be there. If you want to revert back to the previous toolbar, close PVD, delete or rename the current "toolbar.bmp" file, and then rename your original toolbar file back.

Anyway, I hope you like it.  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another toolbar (32px version only)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 10:59:43 am »
Nice work, it would be nice if it was published in 16x16 size version (for other users who may have the same problem as me or any other reason),because of my resolution (I use 800x600 for poorer vision),I was too big icons, so I own it smaller by 50% and now u OK.
Thank you for this one toolbar, because I could not decrease the original (appearance was certainly not in order).
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

anything