Author Topic: all data are completly deleted except titles  (Read 4997 times)

Offline Rickylef

• View Profile
all data are completly deleted except titles
« on: March 29, 2015, 10:20:37 am »
Hi everyone! First, I had to tell that I am french... so sorry for eventual mistakes or misunderstanding... I'll try to explain my problems. First of them, not really a big one, is the download of datas. When I downoaded from Imdb not all of the names are downloaded since fiew times. The second one, this one makes me sick: this morning I opened PVD and I found it empty, except the titles and names in the name's view. Every datas are not visible. Is somebody can help me? My version is the 0.9.9.21 but I update when it's avialable... Place give back my PVD!!! Thanks in advance! I know it can be difficult but try not to be too :'( :'( technical...   http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/Smileys/classic/cry.gif

Offline Rickylef

• View Profile
Re: all data are completly deleted except titles
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 11:20:49 am »
Ok Guys! I know what hapenned: I don't know why but all my options are disabled when I opened PVD...

I don't know if my first problem is resulted yet...

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: all data are completly deleted except titles
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 05:43:12 pm »
Ok Guys! I know what hapenned: I don't know why but all my options are disabled when I opened PVD...

I don't know if my first problem is resulted yet...

Try to open the PVD program with portable.bat file to see, if you will then run the program properly without all your options are disabled.

If the program is not going to be okay opened, please download pvd09 zip file of this url http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?action=down address, unzip the file and then run the program in a folder with portable.bat to see how it will now be opened, this PVD program.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD