Author Topic: Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD  (Read 179654 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2018, 01:41:31 pm »
IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] (Connections) script

Hello,

are  parsed by the MOD version ?

example:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071275/movieconnections/?tab=mc&ref_=tt_trv_cnn

Cheers

In the primary IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script definitely will not be added more new information, including not the movie connections or any other possible information.

Notice of such a decision:

This is what can now be downloaded with the script, of course, it is also the most information that the script can download. This is appropriate but not in too long, and it is safe, that this information can still be downloaded by this script. Already now it's time to download information pretty much long, everything depends on how much information is written on web pages, which the script must then download. Thus, the transmission time of the information is still fast and expansive in the transmission of information, thus preventing the possibility of the PVD program being accidentally frozen when transferring information.

There is, however, the next option to be in the secondary IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script adds more new information related to other information, including the movie connections.

I've edited the MOD version of IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script, which is now called IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Connections) script to transfer the Movie Connections information to the Normal Connections PVD field.

An additional code has also been added to transfer the category, which is allowed to record
url titles in the Connections custom box for links to the Connections website. In the Connections custom field, your data record will look like this,
Followed by (2)   Version of (58)   Spin-off (1)   References (6)   Referenced in (27)   Features (1)   Featured in (1)   Spoofs (1)   Spoofed in (2)
it will also have a visible option in the record, clicking on it, in order to open the Internet window of this record in the web browser.

In case of only such a record,
Spin-off (1)
there will be no url link to the Connections website.

IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Connections) script is attached.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 10:26:08 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2018, 02:23:04 pm »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Connections) script

Notification:

There is, however, an option, that the script will be transmitting information for a long time due to the large number of Movie Title. This is the case of Casablanca movie,
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034583/movieconnections
with more than 1500 records.

If anyone has a suggestion for which category of records should be the transfer of information, he will be welcome.

The list is as follows:
  • follows
  • followed_by
  • version_of
  • remake_of
  • remade_as
  • edited_from
  • edited_into
  • spin_off_from
  • spin_off
  • references
  • referenced_in
  • features
  • featured_in
  • spoofs
  • spoofed_in
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 06:23:16 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline VVV_Easy_Programing

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2018, 07:49:50 pm »
And get only Movies not TV Episodes? Is it possible?

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2018, 08:43:14 pm »

I will see what to do with this case. I do not know the result at the moment, because when I created the Imdb Movie (connections) script,  nobody not mentioned this problem already at that time. At that time, I did not tested it, and then repaired it or already found a way, how to find the option to download all records or records without TV Episodes.
Ivek23

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2018, 10:00:32 pm »
Attached temporal Acumulative Scripts Patch date:2018.10.29 (to copy in PVD folder for overwriting the existing files).
ATTENTION: For recover Toolbar it overwrite the 'pvdconf.ini' file and Tabs folder.

Changelog:
        IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]+IMDB_People_[EN][HTTPS]
            V 1.3.0.0 (28/10/2018) New parameter USE-SAVED-PVDCONFIG for avoid download page if the Overwrite Options of the Script in
                                        the pvdconf.ini are 'Do Nothing'. Remember that PDV only save the pvdconf.ini in exit.

Note: This is a release candidate.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2018, 07:35:27 am »

I will see what to do with this case. I do not know the result at the moment, because when I created the Imdb Movie (connections) script,  nobody not mentioned this problem already at that time. At that time, I did not tested it, and then repaired it or already found a way, how to find the option to download all records or records without TV Episodes.

It is not possible to transfer data without TV Episodes records, because the problem is in the URLs that are written for TV Episodes records.

There is a possibility that certain categories, for example version_of and similar categories, which contain TV Episodes records, are completely blocked for the transmission of information.
Ivek23

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2018, 10:39:17 am »
Changelog:
  • MOD V.2018.11.01; Ivek23, VVV: Important corrections and improvements (read PVD forum).
                                           IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]+IMDB_People_[EN][HTTPS] New parameter USE-SAVED-PVDCONFIG for avoid download page if
                                           the Overwrite Options of the Script in the pvdconf.ini are 'Do Nothing'. Remember that PDV only save the pvdconf.ini in exit.
                                           For recover Toolbar new 'pvdconf.ini' file and Tabs folder.
Last version always in the first post

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2018, 04:02:50 pm »
IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script

Quickly found in Script version, a small beauty error in version number where one zero is missing.

Before
SCRIPT_VERSION  = '1.3.0.';
Correct
SCRIPT_VERSION  = '1.3.0.0';
Ivek23

Offline Miguelh1020

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2018, 12:24:47 am »
Hey guys. Thanks for everything. There are a couple of things I couldn't work out.
I can't get all the tags from a movie. The IMDB[EN] script only downloads 4-5 ( PVD calls them Tags but IMDB calls them Plot Keywords).

The other problem is with Series. How do I do make series appear as seasons and episodes? When I use IMDB[EN] I only get a main page and not the episodes and I don't know how to add any.
Also it seems it doesn't import Directors, producers, writers or composers.

Thanks for all your work!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2018, 08:22:25 am »
Hey guys. Thanks for everything.
Thanks for all your work!

Welcome and thanks.

I can't get all the tags from a movie. The IMDB[EN] script only downloads 4-5 ( PVD calls them Tags but IMDB calls them Plot Keywords).

Tags are in fact really Plot Keywords. Tags is a PVD field for downloading Plot Keywords information. For Plot Keywords it will be possible to create a standalone IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Plot Keywords) script. In the basic IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script, Plot Keywords is only downloaded from the primary IMDB site, but there are only as many tags as you have already mentioned.

The other problem is with Series. How do I do make series appear as seasons and episodes? When I use IMDB[EN] I only get a main page and not the episodes and I don't know how to add any.

As for the series and the episode, it is necessary to create a brand new IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script, which would only transmit information for the series. Here, then, there is a problem, because a lot of code changes are required in the script, among which the beginnings of the series are already recorded in the beginning of the series as in movies, and it is likely that something would be found that would cause problems with the good functioning of the script.

Perhaps a script will be made in the future, but not currently, because the basic IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script needs to be stored to the details for complete and correct operation. The same goes for the PVD MOD program.

Also it seems it doesn't import Directors, producers, writers or composers.

As far as this is concerned, it does not transfer with the basic IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script, because it is completely different source code of the page for the series for the previously mentioned categories of persons.
Ivek23

Offline jondak

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2018, 08:44:27 pm »
Found a bug in the last version in the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script in both 9.9.2.1 and 1.0.2.7

The error comes if the Script configuration box is ticked: Download "Also know as' provider page for retrieve the info...
If the box is not checked the script works and saves the info.

I atached the bug report.

I got the error while i tryed to update the following movies:

Calendar Girl (2011) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1611816/
The Brazen Bull (2010) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1415284/

The script worked till 16.11.2018, probably something changed to imdb site
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 08:55:17 pm by jondak »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2018, 06:29:50 pm »
Found a bug in the last version in the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script in both 9.9.2.1 and 1.0.2.7

The error comes if the Script configuration box is ticked: Download "Also know as' provider page for retrieve the info...
If the box is not checked the script works and saves the info.

I atached the bug report.

I got the error while i tryed to update the following movies:

Calendar Girl (2011) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1611816/
The Brazen Bull (2010) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1415284/

The script worked till 16.11.2018, probably something changed to imdb site

Yes, a small change in the source code of the page.

This is to fix it and it's working again.
Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA(HTML:String):Cardinal; //BlockOpen
    //Returns:
    //     Result:=prFinished; Script has finished gathering data
    //     Result:=prError; If żany big problem? with exit;
    //Retrieve: ~aka~ "Also Known As"
  Var
    curPos,endPos,index:Integer;
    ItemValue,ItemList:String;
    ItemArray: TWideArray;
  Begin
    LogMessage('Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA BEGIN=====================||');
    Result:=prFinished;  //It will change to prError if any big problem with exit;
    //Get ~aka~ (several values in a line break separated list) Be careful don't repeat
    if (Pos('It looks like we don'+Chr(39)+'t have any AKAs for this title yet.',HTML)>0) then Exit;
    //Go to "Also Known As"
   //curPos:=Pos('<h4 class="li_group">Also Known As (AKA)',HTML);
    curPos:=Pos('class="ipl-list-title">Also Known As (AKA)',HTML);                      //Strings start which opens the block content data. WEB_SPECIFIC
Ivek23

Offline jondak

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2018, 07:56:17 am »
Thank you.

The fix worked for the titles i linked. But it seems not all titles are made the same  :-\

Dai juk hei kek (2012) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2266938/ has a crash also.

Maybe is from the chirilic alphabet on the AKA page?

Cheers.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2018, 07:57:49 pm »
Thank you.

The fix worked for the titles i linked. But it seems not all titles are made the same  :-\

Thanks.

Dai juk hei kek (2012) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2266938/ has a crash also.

Maybe is from the chirilic alphabet on the AKA page?

Cheers.

No, it was not what you thought, but was missing the name for the country. This should now solve the problem, at least it worked for me.

Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA(HTML:String):Cardinal; //BlockOpen
    //Returns:
    //     Result:=prError;
    //Retrieve: ~aka~ "Also Known As"
  Var
    ItemValue,ItemList:String;
    ItemArray: TWideArray;
  Begin
    LogMessage('Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA BEGIN=====================||');
    //Get ~aka~ (several values in a line break separated list) Be careful don't repeat
    Result:=prFinished;
    if (Pos('It looks like we don'+Chr(39)+'t have any AKAs for this title yet.',HTML)>0) then Exit;
    //Go to "Also Known As"
   //curPos:=Pos('<h4 class="li_group">Also Known As (AKA)',HTML);
   curPos:=Pos('class="ipl-list-title">Also Known As (AKA)',HTML);                      //Strings start which opens the block content data. WEB_SPECIFIC
    curPos:=PosFrom('</h4>',HTML,curPos);                                               //Strings end which opens the block content data.  WEB_SPECIFIC
    curPos:=curPos+Length('</h4>');                                                    //Strings end which opens the block content data.  WEB_SPECIFIC
    //Get all "raw" list aka for create good values separators
    endPos:=PosFrom('</table>',HTML,curPos);                                            //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
    ItemList:=Copy(HTML,curPos,endPos-curPos);
   ItemList:=StringReplace(ItemList,'<td class="aka-item__name--empty"></td>','(Empty)|',True,True,False);             //Fill the empty values (in countries) con in order to asure that ExplodeString get a value. WEB_SPECIFIC
    ItemList:=StringReplace(ItemList,'<td></td>','(Empty)|',True,True,False);             //Fill the empty values (in countries) con in order to asure that ExplodeString get a value. WEB_SPECIFIC   
    ItemList:=StringReplace(ItemList,'</td>','|',True,True,False);                      //WEB_SPECIFIC
    //Get all aka list (NOT necesary in raw because: Several couple of valors (Country/title) but the first is the original title
    ItemList:=RemoveTags(ItemList, False);
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2018, 08:45:49 am »

Yes, I found a way to remove the episode from the records. Here is a filter that removes everything except movies records.
Example code:
Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieCONNECTIONS(HTML:String):Cardinal; //BlockOpen
    //Returns:
    //     Result:=prError; If żany big problem? with exit
    //Retrieve: ~links~
  Var
    //curPos:Integer;
   debug_pos1:Integer;
    //ItemValue,ItemList:String;
    OrigTitle,Title,Category3,Category2,Category1,Category,URL,Year:String;
  Begin
   //Movie Connections Category for the Connections Title of Category
    //Get "Connections" info
    curPos:=Pos('<h1 class="header">Connections</h1>',HTML);
    if (curPos=0) then Exit;
    EndPos:=curPos;
   //Title of Movies for the Connections Category into the PVD database
    //Get "follows" info
   curPos:=PosFrom('<a id="follows" name="follows"></a>',HTML,EndPos);
   If 0<curPos Then Begin
      EndPos:=curPos;
         curPos:=PosFrom('<h4 class="li_group">',HTML,curPos);
         endPos :=PosFrom('</h4>',HTML,curPos);
         Category:=TextBetween(HTML,'<h4 class="li_group">','</h4>',false,curPos);   
         If Category <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Category:'+Category+'||');
      //end;
      curPos:=PosFrom('" ><a href="/title/',HTML,curPos);
      index:=1;
      while (curPos > 0) AND (curPos < PosFrom('<h',HTML,endPos)) do begin
         endPos:=PosFrom('">',HTML,curPos);
         URL:='http://www.imdb.com/title/' + TextBetween(HTML,'" ><a href="/title/','">',false,curPos)+'/';
         If URL <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result URL:'+URL+'||');
         Title:=TextBetween(HTML,'">','</',false,curPos);   
         If Title <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Title:'+Title+'||');
         Year   :=TextBetween(HTML,'(',')',false,curPos);
         If Year <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Year:'+Year+'||');
            curPos:=PosFrom('</a>',HTML,endPos)+5;
            endPos:=PosFrom('</div>',HTML,curPos);      
            OrigTitle:=RemoveTags(Copy(HTML,curPos,endPos-curPos),false);
            LogMessage('      Get result OrigTitle1:'+OrigTitle+'||');
            OrigTitle:=StringReplace(OrigTitle,')(',') (',True,False,True);
            debug_pos1:=Pos('    ',OrigTitle);
            If debug_pos1 > 0 then OrigTitle:=Copy(OrigTitle,0,debug_pos1-1);         
            OrigTitle:=StringReplace(OrigTitle,' (TV Movie)','',True,False,True);
            If OrigTitle <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result OrigTitle:'+OrigTitle+'||');      

//If Pos(': ',Title) < 1 then
         If Pos('(TV Episode)',OrigTitle) OR Pos('(TV Series)',OrigTitle) OR Pos('(TV Mini-Series)',OrigTitle) OR Pos('(Short)',OrigTitle) OR Pos('(TV Short)',OrigTitle) OR Pos('(TV Special)',OrigTitle) OR Pos('(Video Game)',OrigTitle) OR Pos('(Video)',OrigTitle) < 1 then 
         //AddConnection(Title,'',Category,URL,Year);               
         AddConnection(Title,Title+' '+OrigTitle,Category,URL,Year);      
         LogMessage('      Get results follows:#'+IntToStr(index)+'|'+Title+'|'+Year+'|'+Category+'||');
         curPos := PosFrom('" ><a href="/title/',HTML,curPos);   
         index:=index+1;
      End;
   End Else
   curPos:=endPos;

I added the OrigTitle code, which is essential for filtering records at all and does not change. In the Connection field, the notes will also have a year (for example, For Your Eyes Only (1981)), which is written only in the Original Title field, but not in the Titile field in the PVD database. This option is added so that you often see multiple identical titles of the title of a movie, but the years of the movie outcome are different. This is removed at that time (movie year) when you update the movie record and the Original Title checkbox is confirmed.

I'm currently testing Imdb Movie (connections) script and I'm also looking for options for any additional filters for filtering records.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2018, 10:28:43 am »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Plot Keywords) script

Tags are in fact really Plot Keywords. Tags is a PVD field for downloading Plot Keywords information. For Plot Keywords it will be possible to create a standalone IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Plot Keywords) script. In the basic IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script, Plot Keywords is only downloaded from the primary IMDB site, but there are only as many tags as you have already mentioned.

An IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Plot Keywords) script for full download of Plot Keywords information was made.

IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (Plot Keywords) script is attached.
Ivek23

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2018, 09:07:10 pm »
Attached temporal Acumulative Scripts Patch date: 2018.11.23 (to copy in PVD folder for overwriting the existing files).

Changelog:
        IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]
        V 1.3.1.0 (22/11/2018) Ivek23: ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA small change in the source code and was missing the name for the country.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 08:08:59 pm by VVV_Easy_Programing »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 25, 2018, 10:52:55 am »
Attached temporal Acumulative Scripts Patch date: 2018.11.23 (to copy in PVD folder for overwriting the existing files).

Changelog:
        IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]
        V 1.3.1.0 (22/11/2018) Ivek23: ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA small change in the source code and was missing the name for the country.

A minor error in the code ParsePage_IMDBMovieAKA code where the letter "c" is missing
    urPos:=Pos('class="ipl-list-title">Also Known As (AKA)',HTML);                      //Strings start which opens the block content data. WEB_SPECIFIC

It is correct:
Ivek23

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 25, 2018, 08:12:13 pm »
Damn! I had corrected that error that also prevents the compilation ... but I had to upload the bad file :-[  . Thanks Ivek23.
Now I think it's fine.

Attached temporal Acumulative Scripts Patch date: 2018.11.25 (to copy in PVD folder for overwriting the existing files).

Changelog:
        IMDB_[EN][HTTPS]

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2018, 08:01:19 am »
IMDB_[EN][HTTPS] script

This need to be fixed. Now records in ShowMessage are not in English.

Function DownloadPage(URL:AnsiString):String; //BlockOpen
//Returns the URL page text. If error returns empty string
  Var
         If i=INTERNET_TEST_ITERATIONS Then Begin
            //if 2=MessageBox('Demasiados intentos fallidos de conexión a internet.'+Chr(13)+ 'Reintentar o             //if 2=MessageBox('Demasiados intentos fallidos de conexión a internet.'+Chr(13)+ 'Reintentar o Cancelar?',SCRIPT_NAME,5) then begin
         if 2=MessageBox('Too many faulty attempts to internet connection.'+Chr(13)+ 'Retry or Cancel?',SCRIPT_NAME,5) then begin
               LogMessage(Chr(9)+Chr(9)+'Function DownloadPage END with NOT INTERNET connection ===============|');
               Result:='';
               Exit;
            End;
            i:=0;
         End;
    if (Pos('405 Method not allowed',Result)>0) then begin  //Banned IP. WEB_SPECIFIC.
        //If BYPASS_SILENT Then ShowMessage('La URL tiene problemas de HTTP metodo (405 Method not allowed).'+Chr(13)+'Ir a la página del proveedor para'+Chr(13)+'encontrar la página buena',SCRIPT_NAME);
        If BYPASS_SILENT Then ShowMessage('The URL has HTTP method problems (405 Method not allowed).'+Chr(13)+'Go to the provider web in order to in order to'+Chr(13)+'find the good page',SCRIPT_NAME);      
        LogMessage(Chr(9)+Chr(9)+'      405 Method not allowed|');
        Result:=''; //Fatal error
    End;
    if (Pos('Too many request',Result)>0) then begin  //Banned IP. WEB_SPECIFIC.
        //If BYPASS_SILENT Then ShowMessage('El proveedor ha prohibido su IP (Demasiadas peticiones).'+Chr(13)+'Ir a la página del proveedor y resolver el captcha para'+Chr(13)+'demostrar que no es un robot',SCRIPT_NAME);
        If BYPASS_SILENT Then ShowMessage('The provider has banned your IP (Too many request).'+Chr(13)+'Go to the provider web and resolve the captcha in order to'+Chr(13)+'demostrate you are not a robot',SCRIPT_NAME);      
        LogMessage(Chr(9)+Chr(9)+'      Banned IP|');
        Result:=''; //Fatal error
    End;
    LogMessage(Chr(9)+Chr(9)+'Function DownloadPage END======================|');
    exit;
  End; //BlockClose
Ivek23

anything