Author Topic: How do you do series?  (Read 93 times)

Offline Miguelh1020

• View Profile
How do you do series?
« on: May 17, 2019, 12:57:05 am »
Hello guys, just wondering,  I have an old PVD file, series used to have a tree with seasons and one entry for each episode, but I can't do that now.
How do you manage? Is there an option?, Is there a script?  :P

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: How do you do series?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 07:48:21 am »
What version of PVD are you using?

Then I will answer your question more easily.
Ivek23
Win 7 32bit, 64bit   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Miguelh1020

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 04:00:00 pm »
I'm using the Portable Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD

The series entries I have I made them long ago, with older versions of PDV, I can still see the entries, but I can't make any more

Offline Miguelh1020

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 04:07:28 pm »
Here's a pic

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 08:27:42 am »
Hello guys, just wondering,  I have an old PVD file, series used to have a tree with seasons and one entry for each episode, but I can't do that now.
I'm using the Portable Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD

The series entries I have I made them long ago, with older versions of PDV, I can still see the entries, but I can't make any more

For Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD currently does not have any IMDb script to download and edit the episode and probably will not be in the future. There is, however, the possibility that this will work through the Proxomitron program. At the moment, I do not have much time right now, but at least I'll check if it works and let you know if it's possible to help and solve the problem.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 08:36:32 am »
Have you ever used the Proxomitron program? If you have used it before, it will then be easier to solve the problem, because you already know some details that are necessary for its operation. Tell us, otherwise, take a moment to look at and read Proxomitron - the next https solution for PVD topic.
Ivek23

Offline Miguelh1020

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 03:25:57 am »
I tried the Proxomitron once, I followed the instructions but it was not working for me. I never tried again. A few months later this mod apppeared and I'm coming back to complete the database

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 07:00:43 am »
I tried the Proxomitron once, I followed the instructions but it was not working for me. I never tried again. A few months later this mod apppeared and I'm coming back to complete the database

Do you remember what was wrong, that it did not work at the time? Maybe I can help you. If all Proxomitron files and PVD settings are correct, this should work for you because it works normally with me, without any problems.

I've repaired scripts and work with the Proxomitron program.

Unfortunately, without the Proxomitron program, your problem is currently not solved.
Ivek23

anything