English > Scripts and Templates

AdultDVDEmpire script

<< < (2/15) > >>

joc:
New version! Fixed Director/Actor glitch :-X

Let me know of other errors, and i will try to fix them too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Stan:
Thanks a lot for the new script version!  :)

Is there a possibility to include also the back covers?

oenghus:
Thanks joc  ;D

I've tried a few movies but it sometimes creates duplicates.

I had a go at identifying what happens and it seems to be with titles where the search returns multiple results. When you see the results from the search in the Select Movie dialog, each title has a check box. If you click the check box twice (to see the tick) and watch the status bar, you can see that the script is running twice as it updates the movie and then loads the image again. If the movie title contains an apostrophe, it created a duplicate with the studio as the title field.

I've also had the Select Movie dialog again after updating the movie where it displays a list of movies with no search criteria which may be related, but I cannot reproduce this.

That's as far as I have managed to track but I hope it makes sense. I've not looked at scripting much as yet but I'll see what other debug may be available.

Thanks again for your help with getting the script going again.

Oenghus

joc:

--- Quote from: oenghus on June 24, 2012, 12:54:58 am ---[...]
I had a go at identifying what happens and it seems to be with titles where the search returns multiple results. When you see the results from the search in the Select Movie dialog, each title has a check box. If you click the check box twice (to see the tick) and watch the status bar, you can see that the script is running twice as it updates the movie and then loads the image again. If the movie title contains an apostrophe, it created a duplicate with the studio as the title field.

I've also had the Select Movie dialog again after updating the movie where it displays a list of movies with no search criteria which may be related, but I cannot reproduce this.
[...]
Oenghus

--- End quote ---

The same is happening for me with iafd, i think its happening with all import-plugins when checkmarking items in the select movie dialog, but i will have a look!

oenghus:
I probably wouldn't have noticed but I was testing with a movie that had an apostrophe in the title and I saw the duplicate.

I'll also try with other plugins.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version