English > Support

All Plugins stopped working !

<< < (9/9)

fmb64:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on May 20, 2018, 04:05:22 pm ---It is nice to hear that the matter is now resolved and that it works.

--- End quote ---

Hi Ivek,

I think "Year" and "Release Date" have stopped working...?  :(  Maybe you can have a look at it? :)  Thanks.

Edit:  Fixed it somewhat... running the normal imdb.dll in the middle of the two scripts seems to add them. So my script looks like this now:

EXECUTE=Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2).psf|imdb.dll|Imdb Movie(cast)2.psf

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: fmb64 on June 07, 2018, 02:09:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ivek23 on May 20, 2018, 04:05:22 pm ---It is nice to hear that the matter is now resolved and that it works.

--- End quote ---

Hi Ivek,

I think "Year" and "Release Date" have stopped working...?  :(  Maybe you can have a look at it? :)  Thanks.

Edit:  Fixed it somewhat... running the normal imdb.dll in the middle of the two scripts seems to add them. So my script looks like this now:

EXECUTE=Imdb Top 250, IMDb Rating and Studio (2).psf|imdb.dll|Imdb Movie(cast)2.psf
--- End quote ---

Great, that now it works properly, even you yourself have solved your problem, it is my pleasure. Congratulations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version