English > Talk

Alternative

<< < (14/15) > >>

Ivek23:
Beta 2 Release Candidate version

IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script

Correction:

--- Quote ---    //Get ~title~, ~year~, ~origtitle~, ~poster~
    //Get all "raw" title summary (in raw because we need the hidden links, we avoid "complete" token in strings which opens/closes)
    ItemList:=TextBetWeenFirst(HTML,'<div class="title_wrapper"','div class="plot_summary_wrapper">'); //WEB_SPECIFIC.
    If (Length(ItemList)>0) Then Begin           
        titleValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'<h1 itemprop="name" class="">','<');       //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        AddFieldValueXML('title',titleValue);
        LogMessage('      Get result title:'+titleValue+'||');
        ItemValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'(',')');                                 //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        AddFieldValueXML('year',ItemValue);
        LogMessage('      Get result year:'+ItemValue+'||');
        ItemValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'<div class="originalTitle">','<');          //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        If (Length(ItemValue)=0) Then ItemValue:=titleValue;                           //Provider hides the original title if same that title. WEB_SPECIFIC
        AddFieldValueXML('origtitle',ItemValue);
        LogMessage('      Get result origtitle:'+ItemValue+'||');
        ItemValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,BASE_URL_IMAGE_PRE_TRUE,'.');                 //Get poster code. Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        if (Length(ItemValue)>0) then ItemValue:=BASE_URL_IMAGE_PRE + ItemValue + '._V1_UY2048_.jpg';    //WEB_SPECIFIC
        // Avoid HTTPS redirection: Download https image to file
        // AddImageURL(itPoster,ItemValue);
        If (1=DownloadImage(ItemValue)) then
        //begin
            AddImageURL(itPoster,GetAppPath+'Scripts\'+BASE_DOWNLOAD_FILE_IMAGE)
            else AddImageURL(itPoster,'http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/G/01/imdb/images/logos/imdb_fb_logo-1730868325._CB499606982_.png');    //Get the photo from a file even if we log the true URL.
            LogMessage('      Get result poster:'+ItemValue+'||');
        //end;
        //if ItemValue <> '' then AddImageURL(itPoster,ItemValue)
        //else AddImageURL(itPoster,'http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/G/01/imdb/images/logos/imdb_fb_logo-1730868325._CB499606982_.png');
        //LogMessage('      Get result poster:'+ItemValue+'||');
    End;
--- End quote ---

Ivek23:
Beta 2 Release Candidate version

IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script

In the test program folder C:\Users\Public\Portables\PersonalVideoDB\Scripts\ I myself had to create downimage-BIN.jpg, which is missing in the Scripts folder. Please add it to the next version.

VVV_Easy_Programing:

--- Quote ---C:\Users\Public\Portables\PersonalVideoDB\Scripts\ I myself had to create downimage-BIN.jpg, which is missing ...
--- End quote ---
downimage-BIN.jpg is the intermediate file were the new Function DownloadImage(URL) download the image to avoid HTTPS redirection.
In code is "GetAppPath+'Scripts\'+BASE_DOWNLOAD_FILE_IMAGE".
Perhaps the URL BASE_URL_IMAGE_PRE + ItemValue + '._V1_UY2048_.jpg' don't exists for all movies.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: VVV_Easy_Programing on June 10, 2018, 07:26:42 pm ---
--- Quote ---C:\Users\Public\Portables\PersonalVideoDB\Scripts\ I myself had to create downimage-BIN.jpg, which is missing ...
--- End quote ---
downimage-BIN.jpg is the intermediate file were the new Function DownloadImage(URL) download the image to avoid HTTPS redirection.
In code is "GetAppPath+'Scripts\'+BASE_DOWNLOAD_FILE_IMAGE".
Perhaps the URL BASE_URL_IMAGE_PRE + ItemValue + '._V1_UY2048_.jpg' don't exists for all movies.
--- End quote ---

For the time being, we will be able to see what will happen on several tests. If necessary, we will drop the resolution to ._V1_UY1800_.jpg .

Ivek23:
In the Russian section of the forum they ask if they can help. I invited everyone who understands English to get help. I also added a link to this topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version